Another viper project

G

Gotvenom 08

A few weeks ago I made some viper key chains.Turned out great but I decided to make a different style key fob.This is made of brass about .08 thick.Etched logos on them and then painted and polished.It kind of looks like a jewelry piece.So it is a multi purpose trinket.:)
This pic is the old style on top and the new design on bottom.
You must be registered for see images attach

Then after I was satisfied with the out come I made a few more.

Here is a pic of all the key fobs.I made a few Viper invades Niagara fobs also.

With that project finished I started on a picnic set of a heavy duty salt and pepper shaker and a napkin holder.

I drilled out the body of the shakers and then tapped the bottom with a 1 1/4 12 thread.I then took a piece of ready rod and cut to proper length,so it would sit flush on the bottom after inserted.And for the screw driver slot on insert.I found using a band saw blade and making a score was easy and worked well.

Now on to the napkin holder.Perhaps a bit of over kill.:rolleyes:
The base is 6"x 5"x.625 thick.I slotted the base to accept the sides that are standing upright.Each side is etched with a viper logo.The uprights are attached to base with a light press fit.No welds or screws are needed.Here are a few pics from different angles.

This pic is of both projects as a set.I wonder if I could market this Heavy Duty picnic set in hurricane prone areas?:lmao::dunno:

The napkin holder will get a final polish after painting the logos of yet an undecided color.
Well that about wraps up my projects to date.The salt and pepper shaker look a bit blocky,but the over all final product did turn out unique.I will probably never use these for intended purpose.But I have the means to make the stuff.So I take advantage of it.

Timbo

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Timbo! The stuff is awesome as usual.

And now for Jason's random thoughts....
1) Timbo has the coolest Viper garage ever!
2) The napkin holder is awesome
3) All of Timbo's stuff is awesome
4) Purple doesn't look too bad on a Viper

:2tu:

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work with aluminum everyday...the stuffs dirt cheap.I will give ya $15.00 for the set.:dunno::rolaugh:

serious...looks great.good work.:2tu:

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

You just never stop. You ROCK Timbo!! amazing work.

Have no kids so I keep busy!:D
Thanks Robert

Timbo! The stuff is awesome as usual.

And now for Jason's random thoughts....
1) Timbo has the coolest Viper garage ever!
2) The napkin holder is awesome
3) All of Timbo's stuff is awesome
4) Purple doesn't look too bad on a Viper

Thanks stretch.And indeed purple carries it own.:)Yellow is okay also.(did I say that?)..........lol
:2tu:

Hey BUDDY...

Mark

What's up?

I work with aluminum everyday...the stuffs dirt cheap.I will give ya $15.00 for the set.:dunno::rolaugh:

serious...looks great.good work.:2tu:

When you find cheap aluminum,let me know.:)

So here is a pic of the Viper invades Niagara key holder/fob (one color scheme )that will be given away at the "event" in Sept of this year.Did I spell that correctly?:dunno:

So yet another project.Found some aluminum bars and etched the following.It was scrap,but I did art work with it.:smirk:After paint and a good polish.It will make some UN"suspecting" viper owner happy after I give it away.Just can't see throwing scrap away when there are so many possibility's.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you picture a small, coffee-table-size Christmas tree with a few dozen of these on it? And when you walked by and bumped it they would make a tinkling sound similar to those wind chimes people hang outside.

Oh, the possibilities ....

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Okay, I was losing track of all of Tim's creations...so I created an album with those that I'm aware of...

I made all that stuff?:D :dunno: Actually Ken, over the yrs I have made countless items.I gave most of it away and then forget I made it( old age):)I take pics of each project.Then look back at the pics on occasion.Usually don't make the same item twice.Like to mix it up a bit and change designs.

Thanks for making this album.Way cool.

Tim's Viper Creations

Can you picture a small, coffee-table-size Christmas tree with a few dozen of these on it? And when you walked by and bumped it they would make a tinkling sound similar to those wind chimes people hang outside.

Oh, the possibilities ....

You know that is a great idea.Could keep the tree up all yr long as a viper tree is a ALL season holiday.Only one problem.I plan on giving all these key chain items away.So that leaves me with no ornaments to hang on tree.Guess that means I will have to make more.:omg::dunno:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my key chain, thank you again Tim!

cell_phone_025.jpg

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Tim, you rock! :yay: You never stop amazing me! :omg:

Thanks Dude.Have one with your name on it.Not literally.But I will save one for you.What color do you want in key chain fob.I have RED,BLACK,GREEN,BLUE.I don't think I have any other colors available.:D:rolaugh:

Brown noser! :poke: :lmao: :rolaugh: :lmao:

UH HUM,see Stretch is seeing the light!Take note Mopar BOY!!:lmao:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Umm, there are other colors than yellow? Hmm. Imagine that! :lmao:

As for Stretch, I did not think he would be seeing any light there? :dunno: :rolaugh:

:D:D

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Nice job. Scanned that gallery, you make some awesome stuff! I think I need me one of those sneaky pete keychains :D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UH HUM,see Stretch is seeing the light!Take note Mopar BOY!!:lmao:

Maybe I was hallucinating after 10 hours in the car :dunno:

:rolaugh:

What's next Timbo? Sneaky Pete shot glasses? Sneaky Pete margarita glasses? They would go nicely with the salt shaker :D

:beer:

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Mopar Boy]Umm, there are other colors than yellow? Hmm. Imagine that! :lmao:(sly grin here)

As for Stretch, I did not think he would be seeing any light there? :dunno: :rolaugh:

Yea But he told me purple looks GOOD on a viper.Take note my son!!!!lol...So indeed Stretch did see the light.:DIt's just that I have to work on you a bit and I am not worried you will come around.:D

And no MOD POWER for you.I can only imagine what trubble you would wreak upon non yellow viper owners!.....:
::rolaugh:

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Maybe I was hallucinating after 10 hours in the car :dunno:

:rolaugh:

What's next Timbo? Sneaky Pete shot glasses? Sneaky Pete margarita glasses? They would go nicely with the salt shaker :D

:beer:

Have no clue what is next actually.I haven't had any BRAIN STORMS of late.:)