Any '03 Pricing Rumors?

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Any \'03 Pricing Rumors?

What ad was that, Gerald? Anything said about pricing is pure speculation at this point, from what I understand talking to Viper dealers. Nonetheless, I will start praying that what you heard is correct and the car will be priced in the 60's.
You must be registered for see images

Ed'94redRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Perhaps DC will price it in line with its lower design standards... like at bargain/clearance sale prices... they've got a real loser which should be priced accordingly... reduce the price and hope to make it up in volume... you know, the old Corvette strategy

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ed,
What lower design standards? Are you talking about styling? In terms of engine, brakes, etc., the car sounds like it's going to significantly out-perform the current Vipers.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Since the Snake is now out of the bag..........I asked some pricing questions. Got no answers. Pricing target goal is
"in the current price ball-park" was the only answer I could get.

What this means to me is that the car will probably be within $1500-$2000 of the 2002 price.......whatever THAT will be !

JonB~~~:<~

rschiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

With dealer mark ups for the first ones, I'll bet its in the mid to high 90's range.

TurboSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thats the problem with DC,they design and market nice cars such as the Prowler,PT Cruiser and the Viper,then they can't keep up with demand and the money grubbing dealers mark up the prices,it all seems counter productive to me,and I work for DC!

Jeff-00-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd rather supply be short and pay more than see one on every corner like the vette or camero. You pay for exclusivity.

Jeff

Luetic

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know the price of my 97 Blue/White just went to @ $100k if they produce that camaro and call it a Viper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96