Any & all opinions of the Random Tech exhaust

diabolos88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got the Random techs 3" hi flows, they are louder than stock, but they lower the heat level. The oem cats are a joke. Better sound, better heat dissispation and give you a tad more power too. Makes your exhaust do a "gargle" type sound when the rpms fall. pretty cool:)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have the rear muffler x-pipe delete and if the quality is the same, your gonna love it.

ya cant go wrong with RT or Roe ovals.

the decrease in heat is the best part of it

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you wanted opinions... mine is that this is the best cat-back ever. if you bought it and didn't like it, i'd buy it from you. I have the borla but have installed a few of the random techs and have been looking for a reason to get one.

JD

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Random Tek as well. 20+hp gain on cold dyno. This includes B&B headers that were installed at the same time. Love the sound.

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I concur with JD, "best ever"! JD installed one on my car on his lift and before I bought it he said the same thing to me. If I don't like it, he'll buy it from me. No, he doesn't work for Random Tech! This thing sounds AWESOME and I love it. Besides my Roe, this is the best thing I have done to my car. You will not be dissapointed. All stainless and the 4" crome tips look just like the Corsa ones. Awesome!!! :2tu:

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I installed the Random Tech hi flows as well as their x-pipe cat back and although the sound is great, I wish it was a little louder. I've been considering replacing the hi-flows with a straight pipe for a little more noise.

Anyone do this?

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Randomtechs are nice! :2tu:

Below you will find my post on them when I purchased my set.

I posted because I don't see or hear many people raving about them. I can't understand why? I wouldn't trade mine for any other set out there.

They are a good quality exhaust system. The fit is a little tight but check out the difference in 3" over the stock 2.5" :eek:

My post on Randomtechs catback

Oh and I recommend that you keep your cats. If you choose to run without......... beware!

It will be loud! :headbang: