Any buy an 06 FE Coupe on Long Island ?

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that a majority of viper owners are willing to wait for the redesign of the power plant and not purchase and old platform..

my 2 cents
So then why buy a outdated Lambo? I for one have been look at a Gallardo or Ford Gt and the prices are comparable to later model SV's......
P.S. Eveyone has fingers crossed for a Gen IV. I think it is too early for a redsign. Maybe a power bump up.. Live for today not tommorrow...

tmcphail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the look of the Blue and white stripe coupe and almost picked one up. But without more power I couldn't justify getting rid of my 05. Plus having a convertible in NEFL is a nice thing to have.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So then why buy a outdated Lambo? I for one have been look at a Gallardo or Ford Gt and the prices are comparable to later model SV's......
P.S. Eveyone has fingers crossed for a Gen IV. I think it is too early for a redsign. Maybe a power bump up.. Live for today not tommorrow...

[/QUOTE]

Great point !!!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great point !!!

[/QUOTE]

For the same reason you have been in and out of vipers Jeff..wanted to esperience something different for awhile..now that I have had my diablo for 2 years Im ready for a viper again just want the new power plant and will wait for it..

congrads on your FE Jeff..ENJOY!

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great point !!!

For the same reason you have been in and out of vipers Jeff..wanted to esperience something different for awhile..now that I have had my diablo for 2 years Im ready for a viper again just want the new power plant and will wait for it..

congrads on your FE Jeff..ENJOY!

[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you still want another Viper.....

I didn't want to wait for more HP. We can always make that !!!! By the time the new one comes with more HP we can be waiting for the next one. It never ends...Live for today is the only way.

P.S. Say hello to Ben when you speak with him(a real class act).