Any New Hampshire VCA members.....

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any New Hampshire owners that would be willing to go over to Fitzgerald's Motorsports in Laconia to look at a Viper that I am thinking of buying? I'd rather not spend a ton of money and spend 12+ hours each way in airports and airplanes to see it myself if the car is clearly not all it ought to be.
I'd be eternally grateful (and offer a small monetary token of my appreciation too!) if someone would help me out....please email me if you can help

rhansenjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a New Hampshire VCA member and there are many others. I've been to Fitzgeralds a couple of times. (It's about an hour from our town.) I'd be happy to go look for you, but I'm not much of an expert past the cosmetics. What are your specific issues? If they can be answered by looking, maybe I can help. You may get a more technically savy voluteer from New Hampshire. One of our board moderators has been to at least one NH event that I know of. His first name starts with T. Contact him at the bottom of the board. Maybe he can suggest a knowing mechanical member.

OP
OP
V

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several New Hampshire area owners have generously volunteered to help me out...you guys are GREAT! Looks like someone will be able to look at the car in the next few days!!

Brad, it has been 3 months since I purchased my last Viper...high time for another one, right?
smile.gif
Sent you an email with more details

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte