Any REAL '08 Interior Pics?

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are any of these first '08s coming with the Blue/Black or Slate/Black interiors? Can we confirm (from an actual '08) that the Blue interiors look like earlier years? Still trying to get as much info to change my order, if necessary ...

2008_Bright_Blue_photochop.jpg

... and yes, you'll all have to keep looking at this Bright Blue photohack until I see a decent pic -- not the brochure pic -- of a real thing :D

Swanny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Check out an earlier post with actual '08 pictures of interiors with blue and another with the slate. Look under thread #136 in the very recent post called " '08 vipers are enroute".

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what's the point if they can't get the colors right. :rolleyes:

I think I'd still say with all black or, Black/off black.:dunno:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what's the point if they can't get the colors right. :rolleyes:

I think I'd still say with all black or, Black/off black.:dunno:

I definitely agree with you. That last pic with the blue interior looks cheesy. The Mamba red interiors looked wel done, but that blue and even the grey/silver above dont look good at all.:crazy2:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at a Blue/Black interior last weekend. It looks better than in the pictures. I do agree, you can't go wrong by playing it safe and sticking with the all black. But it is a Viper,meant to be flashy, and I am tired of seeing the same all black interior I've had for 45,000 miles since 2003. So mine is GTS Blue with the Blue/Black combo. Why not go to Woodhouse or Roanoke and see the real thing next to a real color sample of the blue Viper you have on order? Good luck, Viperman.:)

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a GTS Blue 08 with the blue/black interior as well. It's hard to judge from the blue/black pic above because the blue interior door panel that is in the background looks to be a good match for the exterior paint but the blue in the door panel in the foreground looks too light compared with the darker GTS blue paint. I am hoping that this is a byproduct of the flash and exposure and that the actual blue color is closer to the background background door panel. Anyone have time to take some pics without a flash?

/Rich

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen the FE coupes in person and the interior DID look better then it did in pics, but it didnt seem to match the paint, which is what I thought they were trying to do. Either way it didnt look bad.

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I own an FE coupe. The only blue parts are the steering wheel, shifter ball, and e-brake handle. Blue stitching as well...The blue is a few shades lighter than the paint. More of a Smurf blue. Not too much blue so its not really that noticeable. Add all the blue of the new interior, door panels, dash, console, etc. and it will become very obvious. I have a couple friends with the VOI9 cars and it looks like the same interior as the '08. It is a beautiful interior on those cars. Not too much blue on the outside so you really don't notice the contrast.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if the all-black interior in the 08's will be a rarity. With the two-tone being a new option I'd think many people will choose one of them.

Motorhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK Viper Nation,

With 5 interior colors to choose from in '08, are are there any others you'd like to see offered in future Vipers?

I'm listening and taking notes... :feedback:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, CCG - how about other accent colors that match the new paints, like Venom Red with Venom red accents? That would look SO cool... :D

Great seeing you at Prefix.

PS to all: They are now building cars with the optional bezels - they look great!

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Orange and black! To go with the orange. Please! As for as exterior colors, a pearl yellow similar to the Lamgorghini Giallo Midas. A black and yellow ACR with yellow accents on the interior would be beautiful!!!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Viper Nation,

With 5 interior colors to choose from in '08, are are there any others you'd like to see offered in future Vipers?

I know this isnt an interior color, but Prowler Purple or something along those lines for an exterior color would be nice to see.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, CCG - how about other accent colors that match the new paints, like Venom Red with Venom red accents? That would look SO cool... :D

Great seeing you at Prefix.

PS to all: They are now building cars with the optional bezels - they look great!

Thanks for the update on the bezel cars Chris!

/Rich

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK Viper Nation,

I was hoping the 'slate' gray was going to be much darker, for a more subtle effect. And how about adding the MGW gauge trim rings while you're at it (to save us all the trouble after we get the cars).

Or ... how about a Turquoise/Aqua color if Dodge comes back with a White exterior color:
Galveston_Pictures_140.jpg
:D

Reaction score
What I really like about the two tone interiors is that they make the car feel larger inside than the solid color, even if the colors are not a perfect exterior match I like'm!

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anybody know what a regular black center section (with the armrest cover) would cost? I was think I might like to order the blue and then switch in a black center section ... I remember the (red) center area on my Mamba used to get dirty looking ...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950