Any single want to share their room?

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still deciding if I am going, and my girlfriend does not want to attend. So if anybody has a room booked who is going alone and wants to split the cost of their room, please send me a pm . I am 43, good looking, and have no known mental problems, lol, Ron.

Last edited:

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are a Canadian and yet you claim to have no mental problems:rolaugh:

Sorry but you left the door open:buttkick:

OP
OP
anaconda666

anaconda666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well, I guess there is next year? My car would have looked good in the parade lap at the Grand Prix though.:dunno:

You must be registered for see images

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard they ran out of doubles and only had king rooms available, so while the thought of spooning is funny, it's also a reality at this point.

all you need is a place to sleep and shower. i got a king too and im sharing with steve. we'll just share the cot or something

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey D. How have you been. I want to go as well, but all of the rooms are sold out. Most Hotels usually have Murphy Beds. Let me know.
Charlie from the NJ Club.:dunno:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey D. How have you been. I want to go as well, but all of the rooms are sold out. Most Hotels usually have Murphy Beds. Let me know.

would love to have you but i got a king room (thats all that was available 3 weeks ago) and im rooming with steve katz

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not true - just got confirmation for Aug 27-31 at the VOI rate. I did the reservation on-line and used special promotion VCB. King and double beds were avail.

note: keep trying daily. people do cancel reservations, and rooms open up!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not true - just got confirmation for Aug 27-31 at the VOI rate. I did the reservation on-line and used special promotion VCB. King and double beds were avail.

note: keep trying daily. people do cancel reservations, and rooms open up!

which hotel???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten