Any used ExoticCarTransport.com?

ChrisXoxide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I was all set to go using Thomas Sunday transport, they seemed great to work with and pricing was good ($1080 from FL to Philadelphia), when last minute they bailed out on me with a short worded email.

So I paid for the car already, and I'm a bit stuck now and ExoticCarTransport seemed like one of the few who could get a pickup this week done.

They want $1500 or so from FL to Philadelphia for the car. Seem like a fairly big company, so I guess I expected the higher price.

Anyone have a reason not to use these guys, or other recommendations for someone who could pickup late this week or early next week?

-Chris

Shotgun Willie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Going to have to agree with FE + ACR, Gary dropped off my car last week, really great person to work with, highly reccomend his services.

His phone number is 240-994-1343

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you end up using Exotic, they delivered my 2001 ACR just a few weeks ago from FL to VA. They got the job done. No damage to the car, good price, etc.

Klayfish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,
I just had my Viper transported from Arizona to a suburb of Philadelphia a few weeks ago. I've got two recommendations for you.

1. A gentelman named Ralph, who goes by Forged Horseman on this forum. He's a Viper owner and owns/runs a transport company. He gave me a great qoute and was very friendly. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

2. I actually wound up going with a different company because I had already committed money to them and they were picking up my car by time I got back in touch with Ralph. The company I went with is called www.ExoticCarriers.com They're based out of Newark, NJ. I called for them on a Friday night. They picked up my car Monday morning and had it here Wednesday night. For $1750, all the way across the country. I'm sure it'd be less coming from Florida. Their transport truck is an absolutely gorgeous show truck. The trailer is a NASCAR style trailer with two levels. They were very, very careful with the car, and had a bunch of other exotics on he trailer with my car. I'd suggest checking them out.

Maybe we'll see each other around.

Steve

Daddy Long Stroke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,

A few years ago I used Exotic Car Transport to have a 64 Impala delivered to me in Maryland. Top notch operation. There was a Ferrari and a Indy car in front of mine. They are used to delivering exotic vehicles. From my experience, I would recommend them. :2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They delivered my '01 RT/10 from Naples Motor Sports in FL this past March. It showed up within 5 days. The driver called me every day to let me know what time I could expect him. I believe it was Gary. He showed up at my door step right on time. Great company to work with. I'd gladly use them again. Price sounds right from FL. I believe they can get you GPS tracking if you call their office and ask for it. A Ferrari F430 was shipped along with my Viper. The owner of the F430 was tracking the trailer via GPS the entire way.

- Tony

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...Spanker, as geekish as it sounds, is the name of a rocket launcher in the HALO 1 video game...by no means does it mean I spank my wife! :p

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, sent you a PM... I have used Exotic as well with no problems... they are usually the most expensive... Sorry to hear about Tom Sunday.. They have always done right by me.