Any word on 2013 events this years?

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of good ideas ! Maybe a Wing Night at some mutually agreeable estableshment , have a few pints and do some Bench Racing.........lol ! :drive: :beer: :talk
Maybe even have the Great Yellow vs Red Debate ......lol ! :omg: ;)

that makes four of us so far.....

Me
Golfer
Jay
10pistnz.............

Who else is up for weekend get together soon.................

Last edited:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that makes seven of us so far.....

It would be nice to centralize the meet for everyone. How would Mississauga, oakville border be for everyone. I am from north Caledon area and I know Garret is in Nobleton, not sure what area everyone else is from.
Throw me some areas and where your all from and that way we can find a common medium.

This will be open invitation. Women , men, pets, tools,sneakers,money, bring it all...esp the latter.:rolaugh:

I should post this on the VCO board as well but i have had trouble getting in on tat sometimes. Ill try later and see.

Me
Golfer15
Jay
10pistnz
Garron
rukcus
Jeebs

Who else is up for weekend get together soon.................

Last edited:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wings, a few beers, and VIPER talk, let's do it. OK, a question, just like I ask my golf buddies, women or no women? Sat or Sunday nights good with me, the 9th is a no go. Week nights would have to be later, saying around 7-7:30 works best for those with a bit of travel. Oakville, Burlington area would be centralized I'm thinking, not a 100% sure which area everyone is from.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Har Har Har boys. Yellow should leave now....:grumble: I tell ya. :nunu:

:rolaugh:

Depends on where and when for sure as my work schedule right now is uglier than Golfer in the morning but..... :rolaugh: (See, now that was funny! :lmao::D)

But I do like wings!! :)

:eater:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that makes seven of us so far.....

It would be nice to centralize the meet for everyone. How would Mississauga, oakville border be for everyone. I am from north Caledon area and I know Garret is in Nobleton, not sure what area everyone else is from.
Throw me some areas and where your all from and that way we can find a common medium.

This will be open invitation. Women , men, pets, tools,sneakers,money, bring it all...esp the latter.

Posted on the VCO board as well. please let other members know as well if you can contact them personaly.

Me
Golfer15
Jay
10pistnz
Garron
rukcus
Jeebs

Who else is up for weekend get together soon.................mississuaga has one vote so far

Last edited:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 10 -20 is Mississauga South , I'll be working this Saturday , but am available after 7:30 pm , Sunday is also good . I don't mind driving to a central point . :2tu:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 10 -20 is Mississauga South , I'll be working this Saturday , but am available after 7:30 pm , Sunday is also good . I don't mind driving to a central point . :2tu:

Mississauga has one vote so far..

rukcus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As for date are we thinking of making this meet before or after we take our cars out?

OP
OP
J

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I work Saturday so sunday would be better for me. Im driving from Windsor way. I live about an hour outside of Windsor.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for date are we thinking of making this meet before or after we take our cars out?

I am saying next weekend. This weekend seems too close for comfort for some here. Next Sunday looks good for me if everyone agrees. ill figure out a spot and post it as soon as posiible on here and the VCO.

I work Saturday so sunday would be better for me. Im driving from Windsor way. I live about an hour outside of Windsor.

Would next Sunday work good for you?...If so...what time is best or does that matter for you.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does next Sunday work for everyone who is in? If so, I will find a good spot and post it here and on the VCO site... any thoughts of a location from anyone as well would be great.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok slither, you run with it!!
I'm in for next Sunday, probably could even doing something mid afternoon. If Jeebs comes it won't be too late of drive back for him

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Har Har Har boys. Yellow should leave now....:grumble: I tell ya. :nunu:

:rolaugh:

Depends on where and when for sure as my work schedule right now is uglier than Golfer in the morning but..... :rolaugh: (See, now that was funny! :lmao::D)

But I do like wings!! :)

:eater:

Hey I resemble that remark !!!

But I do dress good Sunday mornings!!!

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok slither, you run with it!!
I'm in for next Sunday, probably could even doing something mid afternoon. If Jeebs comes it won't be too late of drive back for him

Sunday afternoon is good for me...if everyone can chime in and agree for sunday around say 2pm....

Hey Golfer.....since your out that way,,,any ideas on a spot?...I know ST Louis is out that way and we used that location before..but,, anywhere else you could think of.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday afternoon is good for me...if everyone can chime in and agree for sunday around say 2pm....

Hey Golfer.....since your out that way,,,any ideas on a spot?...I know ST Louis is out that way and we used that location before..but,, anywhere else you could think of.

I'm about 45 min to an hour from Mississausage, I have no idea what's out there. Just wait a bit though, Jay is the man with the answers.

OP
OP
J

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Next sunday at 2 should work for me. Are you guys bringing your cars?

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about 45 min to an hour from Mississausage, I have no idea what's out there. Just wait a bit though, Jay is the man with the answers.

Gotcha, sorry I thought you were in the area...Jay chimes in and he'll come up with an idea or 2 and I will look into it as well.

Next sunday at 2 should work for me. Are you guys bringing your cars?

great to here your in Jeebs !! Not sure if you'll see any cars though..lol...not mine anyway.

Hi guys ! Sunday is good for me , still at work ,will post tommorow some ideas :)

Great to here your in as well Jay. Let us know what sites you come up with and Ill post as well some locations...if anyone else has any ideas please lets us all know.

So as we agreed earlier, friends, wives, etc are all in as well.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Here is some options , I'll have a few more options tomorrow . :)

St Louis Bar And Grill Oakville /Mississauga Border South Or Location on Mississauga Rd & 401 (Same one we went to last Spring)

WILD WINGS Mississauga/ Oakville Border
Will Scout out 2 more options tomorrow and verify there up to par......lol ! :)

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Here is some options , I'll have a few more options tomorrow . :)

St Louis Bar And Grill Oakville /Mississauga Border South Or Location on Mississauga Rd & 401 (Same one we went to last Spring)

WILD WINGS Mississauga/ Oakville Border
Will Scout out 2 more options tomorrow and verify there up to par......lol ! :)

Sounds good....thanks for the information. Ill try and scout out some places as well.

Next question, who is bringing a significant other?

I am...i think it would be a good idea for the ladies to get together too.