Any word on 2013 events this years?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply....haven't had a chance to sit at a computer for a bit!

Looks like I am out.....next weekend is booked solid.... :( :crying:

That being the case, you guys are all elected to take pictures on my behalf and post them here as I normally would. :D

OP
OP
J

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sunday is still looking good for me. And I may be able to bring the wife. Looking forward to meeting some of you.
Just waiting to see where you guys think the best meeting place will be.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday is still looking good for me. And I may be able to bring the wife. Looking forward to meeting some of you.
Just waiting to see where you guys think the best meeting place will be.

We'll post as soon as a location and time confirmation is made. As of now, 2pm is a go which leaves you and some others lots of time to get back home in time.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One More option is Symposium Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga West , 403 & Dundas . (3055 Dundas st. West ) This would be my recommodation if we are bringing are better halfs :) But I'll let the quorum decide .
If we decide by Tuesday , I'll firm up reservations . ie. number count :)

Mopar Boy , "The Mopar Gods will not look upon this favorably!!!" :omg:..................lol ! ;)

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One More option is Symposium Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga West , 403 & Dundas . (3055 Dundas st. West ) This would be my recommodation if we are bringing are better halfs :) But I'll let the quorum decide .
If we decide by Tuesday , I'll firm up reservations . ie. number count :)

Mopar Boy , "The Mopar Gods will not look upon this favorably!!!" :omg:..................lol ! ;)
Then Symposium it is . Lets see how many confirm and let them know sometime this week on number count. I would say if 7 are showing up so far, and everyone brings their other half, we should would have 15 max so far,but,lets see who else chimes in near the middle of this week and well go from there.

Anywhere, weekend or weeknight except March 8, 9, 10 for me .

Well,,, thats not good bud, We are thinking next Sunday around 2pm. Hope you can make it.

OP
OP
J

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I google mapped this place it looks like a motel is this correct? Im not saying that's a bad thing, just asking.

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I google mapped this place it looks like a motel is this correct? Im not saying that's a bad thing, just asking.

Someone is not comfortable with their sexuality lol

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then Symposium it is . Lets see how many confirm and let them know sometime this week on number count. I would say if 7 are showing up so far, and everyone brings their other half, we should would have 15 max so far,but,lets see who else chimes in near the middle of this week and well go from there.

Carmela and I are there !

OP
OP
J

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone is not comfortable with their sexuality lol
Im not sure what that's suppose to mean lol cause I have no problems with motels but it sounds like someone has some of there own personal demons.
Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Last edited:

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not sure what that's suppose to mean lol cause I have no problems with motels but it sounds like some has some of there own personal demons.
Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Muahhhhh !!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R