Anybody have a picture of the undercarriage?

GotA350ZTT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking for a picture underneath the Viper. I'm having somebody take a look at a GTS for me and I want to make sure they know what the frame rail is ;)

OP
OP
G

GotA350ZTT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also, while I'm at it...a picture underneath the rear bumper if your undercarriage picture doesn't already show it :)

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take the time to have the car inspected by a qualifed technician. It could save you a lot of time and money in the long run. If the car is perfect, you will have the satisfaction of knowing for sure. If not, you will have a list of items that will help,(if you choice to buy) in negotiation of the price and then as a check list to bring the car to proper condition.
It is a buyers market so don't be rushed into making a decision and be wary of any one who is afraid of a pre-sale inspection.
When I was looking last year, for every car I considered, the owner offered to take it anyplace I chose for inspection.

Good luck and happy hunting!

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, while I'm at it...a picture underneath the rear bumper if your undercarriage picture doesn't already show it :)

My car is up on stands, so I can try and take pics of some particular area if you'd like.
Don't know if this is what you were looking for with regard to a pic underneath the rear bumper...

You must be registered for see images attach

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
9592DC_Performance-40.jpg

9592DC_Performance-43.jpg

9592DC_Performance-38.jpg

9592DC_Performance-39.jpg

9592DC_Performance-41.jpg