Anybody in the Detroit area that can help?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and/or anybody that might have a spare Gen II radiator. I. I am heading to Detroit and looks like I have develop a problem with the radiator. Without my truck and tools, this might present a problem. I have one at the house, but being 14 hours away presents a problem :(

It seems to only be seeping a little, so it's still usable. I want to fix it before it becomes a major issue, so looking to see if any of the Northern members can lend a place to work on the car? TIA

Does Steve from Autoform post here much?

Mike

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
I've got a spare rad and a place to work. But I don't have a lift nor a tub big enough to drain all the coolant. I know there are some others around here that do have lifts but you're welcome to work on your car here. I'm 2 minutes from the Chrysler museum.

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to express my appreciation to Tom for not only coming thru with his spare radiator, but Tom (GTSnake) loaned all the tools needed and let me do all the work at his house! I got back on the road in about 2 hours and am cruising Woodward with no more worries!
You must be registered for see images
Thanks again Tom!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Mike. It was nice to finally put a face to an Avatar :D See you Thursday.

Now I have to go find a radiator hose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang