Anybody Interested in a Viper/Lotus Gathering in CT Next Sunday 4/3/05?

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More Info.- The event is a fundraiser for a summer camp called "The Hole In The Wall Gang" - Founded by Paul Newman to send kids with cancer to summer camp.

The way it works people pay money to get their picture taken in your car. The money goes to send one child to camp.

CT- If the weather looks good I'll be down...man I need a day in the Viper. The weather for your area looks like mid-50's all week / rain off and on. So everything should be melted and washed away by next sunday.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Melted yes, Washed away?? Main Roads will be fine. Jeff It's only 3 miles from my house. I know the owners. My Family settled in Newtown about 290 years ago. Newtown High is My familys former Property. I just donated a $1000000 Soccer Field a few years ago. I even have a bronze plague on a Large Boulder to show for it!! :D :2tu: Tell the Elise group I'm trying to get a few Prowlers there also. If I can find a few friends who aren't busy I'll bring My 05 Special Edition, My Candy Prowler, and my Qvale Mangusta. With only about 75-100 in the U.S. I'm sure no one has seen one on those. Great Charity.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT- :cool: Wow, I had no idea. They will be happy to have 'em there.

I wonder if Adam is close bye...the kids would get a kick out of his Diablo.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted on Prowleronline.com I Hope a few CT members Show. Bridgewater is right accross the lake from me. Beautiful country when leaves are on the trees!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff- The guy with the Purple Prowler who won the trophy for his Class (Exotic car show NH last year) Brian might be coming down also. He might want to hook up with you for drive down. I'll give him your email address.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper