Anybody Know Jeff Morton (proracer1)? Need Help!

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi all-

I purchased a Viper print from Jeff (used to go by proracer1 here) in February. At the time, he said he was in the hospital and was unable to ship the item. About a month and a half later, he was out and said he would ship. The print never came. At this point, Jeff said he shipped the item 2 weeks ago. The print is still not here. He has no tracking number or any other information, and is almost impossible to get a hold of. He took my $350, and I have nothing to show for it. I'm hoping someone here can help me get in touch with him, as I'm running out of ways to solve this problem. Any help at all would be very much appreciated! Thanks for listening.

-Kurt

Last edited:

runin1320

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At the time, he said he was in the hospital and was unable to ship the item.

Possibly as a result of a previous deal??? j/k

Sorry to hear about this...hopefully he is a stand-up guy and will ship the print.

OP
OP
K

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
How did you pay? If it was Paypal, I'd start a Paypal claim. It may be time to tighten the screws a little bit to start getting answers out of him.

Yep, I just did that a couple of days ago. I really hope Paypal takes care of me in this situation. Hard to believe a Viper/GT owner would do something like this.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you get your print or money back. Just to be totally honest with you I believe at this point he's screwing you over, he said he shipped 2 weeks ago and no package arrive, no tracking #, there's nothing else to talk about, the guy might'v been :mad: a stand up kind'v guy but not no more "HE'S A SCAM" and there's no ands, ifs or buts about it. Sick or not sick he must have access to PC while in the hospital but whatever...I would also contact his local PD and see if you can file a report over phone, they might be able to give him a call and put a little pressure on his @ss...Anyhow good luck...

P.S. if he was in the hospital at this point (4-months later) any guy with just a little bit of decency would've had a family member or friend heck even the nurse ship this package out to you but then again whatever:mad::mad::mad: "OFF WITH HIS HEAD"

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The good thing is, if he refuses to answer all/most of your calls/emails, I bet he does the same with Paypal. That will make them find in your favor and refund your money. I also like the idea of calling his local police dept. and filing a report with them. There's no sense in playing nice any longer if he refuses to communicate with you.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That will make them find in your favor and refund your money

yeah but the messed up thing is you have to file the Paypal complaint with in 45 days of purchase, hopefully Paypal will have some kind of discretion and be able to file the claim anyways.

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah but the messed up thing is you have to file the Paypal complaint with in 45 days of purchase, hopefully Paypal will have some kind of discretion and be able to file the claim anyways.

Ya, I was recently boned because of that 1. I bought a cell phone off ebay and the person still had it under their account so I wasn't able to activate it. They told me it would automatically be off their account in 45 days. The time passed and it is still under their inactive account. Now I have an extra paper weight that I can play angry birds on sitting on my computer desk.

OP
OP
K

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Bingo. I tried to make the claim myself, but was way passed the deadline as you mentioned. So I called hoping I could get a hold of someone who would understand my situation. I spoke to a very nice woman who went ahead and filed the claim for me. Sure enough, Paypal closed it a couple days later due to the deadline. Unbelievable.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bingo. I tried to make the claim myself, but was way passed the deadline as you mentioned. So I called hoping I could get a hold of someone who would understand my situation. I spoke to a very nice woman who went ahead and filed the claim for me. Sure enough, Paypal closed it a couple days later due to the deadline. Unbelievable.

I try to always pay with a credit card through paypal or a USPS money order through the mail. You can do a charge back through your credit card. It will go against Paypal and then Paypal will have no choice but to put a debt against the sellers account otherwise they are out $$. The money order, I like this because the seller has to send me their mailing address. If they fail to send an item I pull the regulation from the USPS website and forward it to the seller, falls under mail fraud. I think it was punishable up to $10,000 and 10 years imprisonment.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you have his address, how long had he been on this forum. I would try & go to the GT Forum & see if maybe you can find out anything. Don't use you same avatar or UN & maybe pm one or two of the members that has been very busy on that site (like maybe 1k posts) or one of the administrators on there & tell them your dilema. Good Luck, but you can find this guy unless he really is one of those scam artist thats overseas somewhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456