Anybody Needs Factory 2002 GTS Headers or should i junk them?

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting Bellanger Headers installed will be left with my stock headers. Anybody needs them $100 will take them or should i junk them. I hate keeping old parts do not want my garage look like a junk yard.
Also have a set of my stock calipers for sale make me an offer. And stock springs. So what are my choices?:dunno:

OP
OP
denniskgb

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally I would keep them. Come time to sell the car the new buyer may prefer putting it back to stock.....:eater:
Well then I might have to find a different buyer. Lol Seems like a repeat of the past. I hold on to parts that nobody wants. Oh wait do I hear American pickers?

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could come in handy if you ever go TT, I would just hang them on the garage wall and call them art.:rolaugh:

Not a bad idea. lol
I just got finished hanging my busted fender and tail light from a little "incident" at Road Atlanta earlier this year. My diff is a little heavy to hang, but it might be interesting to "re-create" the layout of the car by hanging my spare sparts on the wall. Hmmmm...

OP
OP
denniskgb

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. lol
I just got finished hanging my busted fender and tail light from a little "incident" at Road Atlanta earlier this year. My diff is a little heavy to hang, but it might be interesting to "re-create" the layout of the car by hanging my spare sparts on the wall. Hmmmm...

Art wall that sums it up;)

DanH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we're going to call it art then I got a museum. I have 3 different sets of tires, including a dually set, and numerous parts from all kinds of vehicles.:omg:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just have to look and see if I find a way to rearrange things and fit it all on the wall. Between jacks, cabinets, tire rack, parts already hung, etc, I don't think I can fit an extra "car" up on the wall anywhere. :)

brentsGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey if you decide to "junk" them i could use them.. sharing is caring lol.

Fuoss484

Viper Owner
Reaction score
+1 on keeping them. If you ever decide to sell the car. Put stockers back on and sell the aftermarket to recoupe some money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang