anyone deal with Warranty Gold Company

motomike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone had dealings with Warranty Gold Company which offers extended warranty coverage on car repairs. They are located in Austin, TX. Curious what your experience has been with car extended warranty coverages.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would get a dc waranty on a viper.Waranty gold is ok but you must always ask permission first to repair or claim denied.If you don't dot the I's and cross the T's they will pay you ZIP. Bruce

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be one of only a handful non-factory warranty companies that actually cover a Viper

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had warranty gold on my tahoe, and it was awesome! i needed it so much after the 60k mark, after my chevy warranty ran out.........

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did try to get a warranty through them(not really), but they said they can't cover the Viper. So I told them to take me off their mailing and calling list. Let me know if they do end up covering you, I'm curious.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Money is money, no matter where it comes from. I don't think they really care. I have a non DC warranty on my 96(not Warranty Gold Company), so far no problems.