Anyone else have a lonely Viper?

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After getting discouraged with my search for a nice Gen2 to keep the SRT-10 company, a man enlightened me to the ways of Superformance.
I picked up my Superformance 1965 Cobra today. I havent been able to pry the grin off of my face yet!
This car has to have the best fit and finish of any performance car I have ever owned!
It has a 418 ci. Ford stroker motor making a documented 522 hp and 522 tq. and it is mated to a Tremec 5 speed and a fully independant coilover suspension. The paint is flawless.
I was prepared to order this exact car, right down to the last option, when a neighbor puts this one up for sale. It is a year old and has only 1110 miles on it. The guy literally lives in my back yard and I have never saw the car before. You talk about fate, I bought his car today and come to find out he outbid me on the house he just moved into 3 months ago.
I think I am going to have a lot of fun with this car!!!

721965_Cobra-7-med.JPG

721965_Cobra-9-med.JPG

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Superformance is an absolutly fabulous car. I had the same car on order, same color and motor, when I bought my Viper, I still would like to add one to my garage. Dynamic Motorsports in Ross Ohio is the importer and usually have a very nice selection on hand. You will love it.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not lonely but always willing to have additional siblings.
498Car1-med.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang