Anyone familiar with Performance Theory Motorsports in Columbus OH?

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I had them take my car to do some tuning about a month ago. They're supposed to fabricate a water/**** tank and a subwoofer enclosure, install and tune an AEM with my turbo system. I receive very few updates and have to constantly bug them to let me know what's going on. If I didn't ask them to send me pictures of the water tank they would have gone off in a totally different direction than what I wanted. It was a good thing I caught them before they finished it or else it would have been more time and possibly cost.

At this point I'm just wondering what they're doing to the car. The tank should have been done by now and all the installs done. It can't take that much longer to get it tuned. So the less I hear the more I think something wrong is happening ala Hennessey....:mad:

So is anyone in the Columbus area that could take a peak for me and see if they're working on my car or is it just sitting there in a thousand pieces.:rolleyes:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey GT.
I'm in Columbus. I've not heard of them, but I'm happy to go take a look-see for ya.
I should be in town all next week.

6-one-4 5-nine-6 9-three-three-6

99viperguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They did a lot for me on my last project car I had. It was 2005 sti. Full motor build and tune is what they did for me and lots of custome parts. Nate was very professional everytime I talked to him and did great work. I def would recommend them to anyone. I know they're normally slammed though as well, but great work takes some time. lol. Did you give them a layout of how you wanted the **** tank done? I know im newbie on here but just saw the thread thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

OP
OP
GTSnake

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They did a lot for me on my last project car I had. It was 2005 sti. Full motor build and tune is what they did for me and lots of custome parts. Nate was very professional everytime I talked to him and did great work. I def would recommend them to anyone. I know they're normally slammed though as well, but great work takes some time. lol. Did you give them a layout of how you wanted the **** tank done? I know im newbie on here but just saw the thread thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

They do seem very professional and capable but when it comes to getting updates or communication is where they're lacking. I talked to them at length about how I wanted the tank done. They seemed to understand at the time. The latest pictures show the tank done correctly so that's not an issue any more. It's going on over a month since they've had the car so the anxiety factor is creeping in.

OP
OP
GTSnake

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now I'm not getting any responses to my emails or calls. Can somebody please take a look into the shop and see what's going on for me? I'm starting to get very annoyed and concerned that my car may be stripped and sold off.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a good reason to take the car out tomorrow.
This seems like one. :)

I'll take a camera too. :D

GTSnake- send me your info and the specs on the car. kevan [at] jemfest [dot] com.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456