Anyone feel this way about their Viper....

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
veryon? yes please

Problem with having a TT gts, is that almost every car is a step down

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one of those ugly F-40's next to an equally ugly 288 GTO at a local show just last Satuday.
Who wouldn't want a 30K Gen 1 or 2 instead of this...lol....

You must be registered for see images attach

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it blue and white ? I think I passed you that day too......I couldn't tell because you were dropping back pretty fast ;)
But don't worry, next time us gen2 guys want to pick-nick and need a table, we will call you first :D

Ha ha! :2tu:

OP
OP
I

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry but that is not an F40. Definitely a kit. First off the side windows are incorrect as all F40's have split windows. The wheel base is also too short. Also the side scoops are too edgy and not smooth. That is a Pontiac Fiero my friend

Jeffsss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with Chuck, if I saw opportunity to make money.. I'd sell in a heartbeat... but I'd find myself back into my GTS or one very similar for sure. love love love this car..
BTW Chuck... we still need to hook up sometime.. :)

coupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sure the fiero kit looks like crap...

but when you get the wheelbase, windows, wing, and ride-height correct, as Ferrari did, it looks alot better...

How could anyone think this car looks "bland?"

You must be registered for see images

They're fetching a premium... saw one bring ~$750k a few years ago. I've heard of somebody who drives a real one around town here every once in a while. :omg:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you just want to be "seen" then there may be a few other cars out there, but the best thing in my book about the Viper is not only is it rare and unique, but you can hammer it and actually enjoy it for what it is rather then just tool around and do the "look at me" thing, waiting for something to break on one of those high strung "supercars" :rolleyes:. The Viper is and always will be a drivers car not some parking lot get together car, but that is just my opinion not everyones. :headbang:

"I AGREE" :headbang: :drive::) :( :headbang:

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd take an F40 anyday, but the viper is the most shockingly comfortable and well built car i've ever had. I love everything about it. I usually sell my toys off pretty quick, never keeping one for much over a year. I don't think I could sell this thing.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
seriously? my friends have 07 zo6 and we went to the track both zo6 corvettes ran high 11 my 1996 gts ran 11.62@124mph i don,t need no mods to beat the corvette boys!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456