anyone have a pic of a silver srt vert with factory 5 Stars?

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a Brand new set of factory 5 stars sitting here and can't decided to mount these or sell them and order a set of aftermarket wheels.

I always see the 5 stars on the coupes, and I want to see some on a vert hopefully a silver one.

Not the SIDEWINDERS!! and no Photochops.......

thanks to whoever comes up with some pics

:)

The Great One

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing I read all of your post or my picture post would have been worthless.

You were going to post up your PS with the 5 Stars, weren't you? :D

I remember a PS that I think you did in that combo. It looked great. I'm sure you could have posted it up and he wouldn't have even noticed it was a chop.

OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
austin--

Yes i think i have seen you PS of the silver slammed srt with 5 stars and yes it looks great, but the reality of my choice is that my car is not slammed so i was hoping that someone has already did this combo, if not I might have to do it to be 1 of 1 lol....

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my Viper

40305580new_stock_wheels_on_sil.jpg

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not my Viper

40305580new_stock_wheels_on_sil.jpg

That's the photshop pic everyone was just talking about. Im sure someone out there has a real one. Anyways, Id say just go for it. The wheels look good on any color, stock height or lowered. Of coure lowered looks better.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though its a PS, its the only silver SRT I've seen (real or fake) that had 5 spokes. If I come across any pics I will post them for you.

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a Brand new set of factory 5 stars sitting here and can't decided to mount these or sell them and order a set of aftermarket wheels.

I always see the 5 stars on the coupes, and I want to see some on a vert hopefully a silver one.

Not the SIDEWINDERS!! and no Photochops.......

thanks to whoever comes up with some pics

:)

My silver Mamba has the new 5 spokes, I got them a few Months back, send me your email and ill send you several pics.

[email protected]

Last edited:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the photshop pic everyone was just talking about. Im sure someone out there has a real one. Anyways, Id say just go for it. The wheels look good on any color, stock height or lowered. Of coure lowered looks better.

Thanks, didn't know:dunno:

How about roll the wheels in front of the others then stand back visualize?:smirk:

OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, didn't know:dunno:

How about roll the wheels in front of the others then stand back visualize?:smirk:

I've tried it, i actually took a couple of wheels off and put the new ones on, but the problem lies that the wheels are brand new still in the wrapper and no rubber has been mounted yet. (i don't want to mount tires on them if i'm going to sell them as new:) )
So I can't let the jack down and just the rim looks funny......lol

OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Even though its a PS, its the only silver SRT I've seen (real or fake) that had 5 spokes. If I come across any pics I will post them for you.

Thanks, seems like this ken has a few pics, damn I thought i might have had a 1of1 now it might be a 1 of 2 :omg: I better sell the car:D

OP
OP
U

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
why doesn't "this Ken" just post them up for all to see?

Once he sends them to me i'll try to post them, if its cool with him....

see everyone wants to see the 1 of 1 silver srt vert with 5 stars..........lol
maybe i should contact Barret Jackson....................