Anyone have a spare parking e-brake relocation kit?

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to put 18's on the back of my SRT coupe, if anyone has a spare set lying around (I recall somebody had a few sets machined) let me know and I'll help you clear out your garage. Otherwise, I'll order from JonB. Thanks!

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB has them Parts Rack as you know he has dam near everything. Pretty easy to install. $129.00 There from Archer Racing and come with instructions. I had to call Archer on one issue. The left brake lever goes on the right wheel and the left on the right. Passenger side = right side and that was from JonB. The hardest part was remounting the cable brackets. I used a small self tapping drill tip scres a cordless drill with some extensions. That worked out well. Have yet to put the wheels on but, I did check for fitment and plenty of clearance.

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I found out that the CCW's I bought do NOT fit GenIII cars (even GenII's with the GenIII brakes). If anyone is looking for a set of 18's with Hoosiers (used two cycles), $1500 will buy it.

Canyon - What wheels are you using on your GenIII?

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I found out that the CCW's I bought do NOT fit GenIII cars (even GenII's with the GenIII brakes). If anyone is looking for a set of 18's with Hoosiers (used two cycles), $1500 will buy it.

Canyon - What wheels are you using on your GenIII?
The wheels are SSR black powder coated with Mich Pilot Sport Cups. I have yet to install them but, have the brake relocation all done.:2tu:

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, do you mind taking a pic of what the brake relocation looks like? I'm curious what it actually does.

I may have to install one while waiting for a good used wheel deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi