Anyone have OZ Racing Challenge Wheels?

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have the OZ Racing Challenge wheels on a Gen I or II? The OZ Racing website has a photo of a set of black ones on a red coupe and they look to stick out about an inch or more, but it could be a bad photo shop job. I'm interested in a set of the silver, but would like to see how they look and fit before pulling the trigger.

Tail lights

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got a set with 345 35's on the back,315 35's on the front. on a lowered 2001 GTS. They don't stick out it all and I have no rubbing issues You know the front rims are 1 inche wider than stock. By my measurements,1/4 Inch wider to the outside,3/4 to the inside. I purchased mine from tire rack With hoisersheatcycled

OP
OP
SA HEAT

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops , a little mistakeback 315 30s on the front. if that matters.

That's the same set-up I was anticipating doing because of the wider fronts as 275 and 285 would be stretched on an 11" wheel.....you're on the Hoosier DOT Comp tires? Are those the ones with the 40 wear rating?

Also, if you can post some photos from different angles or email some to me (I can PM my email address to you), I'll owe you one!

OP
OP
SA HEAT

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tail lights

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heat, I don't have any photos of my genII With the OZ's on , My street setup is back on .Otherwise I'd be glad to share photos, The tires I purchased were the A6's. They stick like glue. First time out was my first autocross win. If I can help you in any other way. Just ask.

Tail lights

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Heat, one more thing, There's a choice of rear tires In the A6's, I chose the taller ones because I have 4.10's in the back end. the rear tires are so sticky when excellerating around corners in first and second, the clutch type posi in the rear end does what it is supposed to do and locks both rear tires together like a solid axle. the cargoes absolutely straight under acceleration even with the stering wheel turned hard . lift off the gas and the car swerves into the corner. I'm going out into my shop right now to install my non locking rear end from unitrax.( detroit truetrac with 3.73).

OP
OP
SA HEAT

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heat, I don't have any photos of my genII With the OZ's on , My street setup is back on .Otherwise I'd be glad to share photos, The tires I purchased were the A6's. They stick like glue. First time out was my first autocross win. If I can help you in any other way. Just ask.

Thanks! It helps to know the fronts fit without rubbing and the rears don't stick out any.