Anyone here in Canada seen a Gen V rolling around?

Craigers15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy swore he saw a 13 white SRT in Sherwood Park... I still haven't seen a Gen V anywhere and was wondering if any dealership in Alberta has received one? Dying to see it!:cool:

mmcturk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen one yet either. A couple months ago I went to Sherwood Park Dodge to see when they were getting them in. They told me that the first 2 vipers they get are already sold to their Salesman and Sales Manager. The best part is that those first 2 vipers were supposedly sent directly to their house, and didn't even go to the dealership.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where will those two cars end up? Would like to think that the salesman and manager are not just re-selling privately (without the dealers' knowledge) for profit on a highly in-demand new model.
That would be unethical.
Of course, car salesmen are very ethical by nature, right?
How many Rams and Darts do you need to sell to be able to afford a new Viper?
Food for thought/$h!t disturbed.

OP
OP
C

Craigers15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered my car though Swift Current's Knight Dodge... In Saskatchewan... They were lucky enough to get only 1 and willing to give it to me at MSRP, unlike Sherwood Dodge.

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered my car though Swift Current's Knight Dodge... In Saskatchewan... They were lucky enough to get only 1 and willing to give it to me at MSRP, unlike Sherwood Dodge.

Nice find. Did you get the color you wanted? And what color did you get??

I seen a white one on Motoring today, and I am having a really hard time fighting my natural tendency to jump in head first, and not list my 2006 and start looking for a white 2013.

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Southside Plymouth in Red Deer have a White GTS coming in
Nice find. Did you get the color you wanted? And what color did you get??

I seen a white one on Motoring today, and I am having a really hard time fighting my natural tendency to jump in head first, and not list my 2006 and start looking for a white 2013.

OP
OP
C

Craigers15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted a black SRT with the rattler wheels... keep it simple and the price a little lower. We were able to call his contact rep and pick up a "banked unit car" that hadn't been sold yet. It had everything I wanted and the upgraded sound system, which I didn't really need. At the that time (March), there were two black cars available. As of last Friday it was still in "D1" status and all the build materials have been at CAAP for over a month they tell me... taking forever!

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talked to Londonderry today. They want $185,000. They said they had to pay MSRP in Texas and ship it up here. I told them I wanted $120,000 for my ACR. They are to call back tomorrow with a price difference.

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$65,000.00 for my ACR with 8,000 miles!!! $120,000.00 difference? I think not.

That's insane. I think most people that do trade ins, do it to save the hassle of selling private. Which is what the dealer prays on. But I don't think you would have any issue selling private with your ACR, that thing is gorgeous.