Anyone interested in a FREE Clear Bra

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay heres the deal. Recently I became a clear bra dealer for Ventureshield Clear Bras. They offer patterns for vehilces which allow installation to be a little easier and I think the kits look better a lot of the times. If you do a search you will see the Ventureshield is one of the best if not the best clear bra material out there and they are owned by 3M. I talked with the guys and Ventureshield who do not have a pattern for the GEN II vipers. If I can provide a Vehicle in the BOSTON area, they will install a clear bra for free for the use of the vehilce to make the pattern. If anyone is interested PM me and I will get the information to you within a week or so. I would request that you would be a current VIPER CLUB MEMBER. The guy just emailed me back today and stated that all they need is the vehicle. You would be required to let them have the car for a day. This will be first come first serve in my PM box. I dont have all the specifics at the moment but I wanted to have a party that was interested when I speak with them later this week and just give them the parties information to make contact with them. I AM ASSUMING THAT THIS WILL INCLUDE A FRONT FACIA, PARTICAL HOOD FIRST 24 TO 30 INCHES, MIRRORS, AND SIDE SILLS BEHIND THE WHEELS. *********BUT I AM NOT SURE YET*********** This is just speculation based on my previous conversations we them at the moment.
VentureShield

Greg
85 of 200

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in Kansas City, I wish I was in Boston :) Thats where they make the patterns.

NZGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in New Zealand so miss out on the free one but will be in for buying the kit as soon as they are ready.
Will the side sill one cover the front of the exhaust bulge half way down the sill as mine chips really bad there as well.(bloody stony roads down here)
Problem is finding someone to fit the kit here down under.

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad a Gen 1 wouldn't do. I'd do it in a heartbeat! Maybe contact the New England or NY/CT chapter officials im sure they will find someone willing.

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to get a Gen 1 scanned so I can get a set cut out for me.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen the Venture sheild on a buddies Lambo, it is really nice. Philadelphia here. :dunno:

Obviously I am too far but was wondering what is involved with making the template? Do they do cutting on the car? Peel it off after it is installed to get the shape? :confused:

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay heres the deal. Recently I became a clear bra dealer for Ventureshield Clear Bras. They offer patterns for vehilces which allow installation to be a little easier and I think the kits look better a lot of the times. If you do a search you will see the Ventureshield is one of the best if not the best clear bra material out there and they are owned by 3M. I talked with the guys and Ventureshield who do not have a pattern for the GEN II vipers. If I can provide a Vehicle in the BOSTON area, they will install a clear bra for free for the use of the vehilce to make the pattern. If anyone is interested PM me and I will get the information to you within a week or so. I would request that you would be a current VIPER CLUB MEMBER. The guy just emailed me back today and stated that all they need is the vehicle. You would be required to let them have the car for a day. This will be first come first serve in my PM box. I dont have all the specifics at the moment but I wanted to have a party that was interested when I speak with them later this week and just give them the parties information to make contact with them. I AM ASSUMING THAT THIS WILL INCLUDE A FRONT FACIA, PARTICAL HOOD FIRST 24 TO 30 INCHES, MIRRORS, AND SIDE SILLS BEHIND THE WHEELS. *********BUT I AM NOT SURE YET*********** This is just speculation based on my previous conversations we them at the moment.
VentureShield

Greg
85 of 200

Are they ever going to do one for the Gen 1???

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen the Venture sheild on a buddies Lambo, it is really nice. Philadelphia here. :dunno:

Obviously I am too far but was wondering what is involved with making the template? Do they do cutting on the car? Peel it off after it is installed to get the shape? :confused:

Im not sure, I have to find out when I speak with the guy that does the kits. I have seem alot of bluk installs where the installer cuts on the car. The right installer doesnt touch the paint, as for the bad installer, he destroys a paint job.

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have done a ton of research, Ventureshield is the best looking right now I think. A couple guys here in town out Ventureshield and you cannot even tell its on hardly. The seems are almost invisible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte