Anyone know an owner of a red RT/10 that works at Hanscom AirForce Base?

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at work today and went outside to make a call to one of my friends. While I was standing by my car I saw a red RT/10 drive through the entrance. I managed to take a picture of it from a distance on my cell phone. I work over at Hanscom Air Force Base in the Lexington/Bedford part of Massachusetts and thought I was the only Viper on base, but apparently I'm not.. So I was wondering if anyone knows who this might be?

I attached the picture I took of it today below..

Attachments

• viperonbase.jpg
    viperonbase.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 37

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you work at Hanscom? I worked at Rome Laboratory's optical physics laboratory and Lincoln Laboratory's superconductive materials lab for eight years - lived in Beford.

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you work at Hanscom? I worked at Rome Laboratory's optical physics laboratory and Lincoln Laboratory's superconductive materials lab for eight years - lived in Beford.

Hey, I work at a building right inside the gates at the Hartwell Ave entrance for the Web Services team. I work as a contractor through Northrop Grumman.

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I know where you're talking about. GE has (or had - it's been a while) a high security facility right around the corner from there. I worked for them for a short time but it's one those jobs I can't say much about (had to have top secret, crypto, CNWDI or critical nuclear weapons design information, WYNTEL, a NATO clearance and a couple other clearances just to walk in the door).
I still keep in touch with a few people back there. I'll send out a couple emails and see if anyone has spotted a Viper on base.

Cheers, Lee

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I know where you're talking about. GE has (or had - it's been a while) a high security facility right around the corner from there. I worked for them for a short time but it's one those jobs I can't say much about (had to have top secret, crypto, CNWDI or critical nuclear weapons design information, WYNTEL, a NATO clearance and a couple other clearances just to walk in the door).
I still keep in touch with a few people back there. I'll send out a couple emails and see if anyone has spotted a Viper on base.

Cheers, Lee

Yea I understand what your saying, I have "Secret" clearance so depending on what were working on or what meetings we go to were not allowed to say much either. As far as I know I thought I was the only Viper here.... I've only seen some Corvettes, a blue 370Z and a yellow with black striped Lotus Elise while working here for almost 2 years. So that Red Viper was the only other REAL sports car I've seen on base. I only hope I see him again while having my Viper here. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala