Anyone know anything about this car?

OP
OP
E

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
smartass. :p I'd like to know if anyone knows some history, or background about it. Wouldn't mind it being in my driveway to be honest. :)

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The air bag cover is a different color because of the flash, I take pics of my interior and it does the same thing. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe its a different material than the dash.

GTS1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like an after market top, because the OEM tops on the RT/10 do not extend down in the front, where you see yellow on the sides of the windshie;d.

OP
OP
E

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it has an auto form top on it.

The car is located in lake mary Florida. :)

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be a bad ass ride with those BBS wheels, that top and just add some black stripes.

OP
OP
E

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's gotta be some people from Florida that know this car. :)

OP
OP
E

Ev0lv3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, the seller seemed really vague in his answers. I was going to go see the financial situation at the bank before bidding on it. However that was going to be tomorrow. And it ended either yesterday or today some time.

I wasn't able to get any background info on the car other than the seller saying it was part of his collection. I emailed the IN chapter president with no answer because it spent most of its life there.

I've sent the seller another question if it was gone or not. If its not I'll still go to the bank and see whats up, if not then I'll just wait longer I suppose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte