Anyone know their Electrical?

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Boys ... just had some mods installed on my 2001 GTS. K&N's, Corsa, RandomTech, Belanger, and 3.55. All went well ... except ... the battery doesn't seem to be charging and on the way home the battery light came on. Also noticed that the interior fan doesn't work.

Any suggestions before I take it back to the shop would be very appreciated!

Thanks!!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may have sat for awhile and the battery got drained. Put a trickle charger on it for a day and see if it comes back.

OP
OP
B

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

Would a low battery explain why the interior fan blower isn't working?

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually, most of the time a weak battery causes the car to just stop running, or act really strange.
I would check around the front of the engine for loose or unplugged connectors. Also, the AC blower may have been unplugged during header install ? ??

Look for loose plugs first, may even start at the alternator.

Reaction score
Worst case...I hope.....did they do ANY welding at all? I would think that any bad effects of welding without disconnecting the battery would be more apparent (not just the blower not working). I can only think that the only thing they POSSIBLY could have done to effect the Electrical system is welding. (shrug).

OP
OP
B

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Tony ... I don't know.
All they said is they missed a connection after installing the headers. The car was in and out of the shop.