Anyone recognize this viper?

Benvprov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2001 viper gts that I believe was owned by a Member here named hssssss and I'm trying to figure out all the mods they were done to it and hoping someone recognizes it and can help me out. From what I have noticed to far is that it seems to have as follows....

Belanger headers
Magnaflow exhaust
Fan mod
Smooth tubes
Intake kit with k&n filters
68mm throttle bodies
Possibly aftermarket radiator
Stop tech big brake kit
Hre rims
Fuel pressure gauge
Exhaust temp gauge
Shift light
Koni suspension
Sounds cammed and skakes like a pre cream puff engine.
Full body kit

It may have a fat Albert build? Just reading some posts about what I believe is this car.
I attached some pictures and maybe it will ring some bells for someone. I'd like to know all that I have here and think I came out quite fortunate in this purchase.

You must be registered for see images attach

WHY U TRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool car! I remember seeing this type of body kit back in the day, or at least the front bumper. Think i posted in your other thread about one of the mods done. Wish I could help with the others but other than general maintenance, I'm just a driver haha.

OP
OP
B

Benvprov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it might be a hennessey front end but almost looks like theres a few minor differences.

Would the koni suspension possibly make it lower? I'm not sure it's the case but weren't the koni on acr's?

I might have to get it dyno'd just to be able to determine what's been done to it and do process of elimination for mods that give the extra hp.

WHY U TRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would the koni suspension possibly make it lower? I'm not sure it's the case but weren't the koni on acr's?

I might have to get it dyno'd just to be able to determine what's been done to it and do process of elimination for mods that give the extra hp.

The first ACRs came with Koni then sometime in 2000 they switched over to Dynamic.

viperbengan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Hood and front is from Elite motorsport in stampa . I have the same on my rt/10 before i sold it.

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Hood and front is from Elite motorsport in stampa . I have the same on my rt/10 before i sold it.

That brings back memories I havent heard of in quite some time! Those guys tried to scam me by selling me HRE's and some other knock off wheel showed up! Thankfully I was able to get my money back and they shipped the wheels back on their dime.

OP
OP
B

Benvprov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you think the hood isnt stock? Looks pretty factory of so I think it does.
Well I'm hoping these HREs arent fake. Is there a way to determine if they are fakes?

So my suspension isnt factory 2001 gts and is earlier acr?

OP
OP
B

Benvprov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be something but I was just hoping someone from the forum remembered the car as the previous owner was once upon a time very active on this forum and I wanted to learn all I could about it.

OP
OP
B

Benvprov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM'ed you Sandboy. A little late but hopefully you are still around and can tell me a little bit more about the car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper