Anyone know this car?

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bring a really good mechanic with you to get it checked out. value? is what someone is willing to pay

brukowski85

Viper Owner
Reaction score
did you buy it..if i was you i would call chuck tator at tators garage.he has touched almost every viper in the viper club around here.the best guy to call

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was checking that car out a few days ago. I hope you weren't JST2CRZY about how much you paid :rolaugh:

OP
OP
J

JST2CRZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not buy the car-yet. It is in really nice conditon overall. If I had to nitpick: stripes do not line up where body and bumpers meet, 1" crack on front scoop surround piece, sills have a few rock chips and one is starting to bubble, and still has the stock ps pulley and cap. Defiantly pulls a lot harder than my previous 96 GTS 510 stroked 8 lb Roe. He is really firm on 50k. I feel that is a premium and not sure if I can justify that amount. Thoughts? Also, good idea on calling Tator.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that you being a viper owner you should buy it if you like it.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this one to & I see its Now off of Ebay so if you Didn't get it somebody else did! Not Sure I'd want a car that has had people throwing up in it a good bit though! Lol! That would be an Awesome car IF everything checked out on it but I'm Also kind of Leary paying 50k for it but I also imagine he's Got A Lot more than that in it! GL!

OP
OP
J

JST2CRZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I did buy it! Having It shipped from Long Island to Daytona Beach, FL. Looking forward to having a B/W again :)

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats & keep us updated about it after you get'er home & check'er over real good! and MAKE SURE you have a Doggie Bag in there JUST in Case! Lol!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave