Anyone need a Gen 3 Vert car cover?

dcreech0

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one from left over from my Viper that just went to a new home. It's a fitted cover that is waterproof. I would like to get 200 dollars for it. It's in excellent condition and was over $320 new plus shipping. Has the viper logo embroidered on the front.

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on selling the car. I know you have been trying for a while. You know what you are getting next?

Sorry to highjack. GLWS of the cover.

OP
OP
D

dcreech0

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on selling the car. I know you have been trying for a while. You know what you are getting next?

Sorry to highjack. GLWS of the cover.

I'm flying to Hartford CN on 11/22 to make a deal on a 2005 Noble M400 with 5000 miles. Should be a blast.

OP
OP
D

dcreech0

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still have this. It's in great condition. Every time I pass it in the garage it tells me to find a lovely snake for it to cover and do justice.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Dcreech0, if the Noble deal falls through, call me...as I was talking to "Ms. Rossion" at coffee this AM...She is going to Rossion HDQ in Miami tomorrow, and hopes to have two new ones here in Indy in a week.

04 SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to high jack the thread but I'll sell mine after he sell his. PM for details and I'll take pics.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21