Anyone need a Gen 3 Vert car cover?

dcreech0

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one from left over from my Viper that just went to a new home. It's a fitted cover that is waterproof. I would like to get 200 dollars for it. It's in excellent condition and was over $320 new plus shipping. Has the viper logo embroidered on the front.

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on selling the car. I know you have been trying for a while. You know what you are getting next?

Sorry to highjack. GLWS of the cover.

OP
OP
D

dcreech0

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on selling the car. I know you have been trying for a while. You know what you are getting next?

Sorry to highjack. GLWS of the cover.

I'm flying to Hartford CN on 11/22 to make a deal on a 2005 Noble M400 with 5000 miles. Should be a blast.

OP
OP
D

dcreech0

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still have this. It's in great condition. Every time I pass it in the garage it tells me to find a lovely snake for it to cover and do justice.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Dcreech0, if the Noble deal falls through, call me...as I was talking to "Ms. Rossion" at coffee this AM...She is going to Rossion HDQ in Miami tomorrow, and hopes to have two new ones here in Indy in a week.

04 SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to high jack the thread but I'll sell mine after he sell his. PM for details and I'll take pics.