anyone purchase a orange 08 ??

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you like the color?

I will be purchasing a new 08 in the near future and trying to see what you guys think of the orange color or even the other bright colors that have come out, its hard to see them in person when there is not alot of vipers around here, was thinking of the SSG but saw this orange online.
thoughts on colors please.

FLX109

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Orange is VERY bright. SSG is VERY bright. Violet is not bright, but great anyway.:D
The Bright Blue is light, bright, and very good in person.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of those colors.

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Orange is VERY bright. SSG is VERY bright. Violet is not bright, but great anyway.:D
The Bright Blue is light, bright, and very good in person.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of those colors.

I would like to see a Violet coupe but I am sure pictures will not come out that great, does anyone have a violet coupe with pictures?

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's my $.02 (it's probably only worth half of that):

The SSG (which I love) is very bright and has a lot of pearl in it that really makes it pop in the sunlight.

The Bright Blue is very bright and has a lot of pearl in it as well.

The orange is bright but it does not have as much pearl in it as the other two. However, it will still turn a lot of heads and is a gorgeous color. It looks really good in the light.

The purple is a darker color but in the light, you can really see the amethyst color of it. It is not a girlie shade of purple and is nothing like Barney. If you like blue and you like purple, this is a good choice as it can look blue in some lights and amethyst in others.

You won't go wrong on any of these colors. I have seen all the colors in person and they all look fantastic. The only decision you have to make is which color do you like best.

If you would like to see pics of all these colors, please pm me your email and I'll be happy to send you pics as I have some of every color.

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dealer near me has an orange coupe with white stripes, and a ssg convertible with white stripes. Orange didn't look too good in my opinion, even outside. Let the Duke boys keep orange on their car and keep it off the Viper.

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if ssg is what u really like wait and you will find one,not a big fan of the orange,great color but ssg rocks imo

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me confuse you further, in my humble opinion the orange DOES have as much pearl as the ssg green and it REALLY pops in the sun. There just have not been a great number of pics posted. Here's one from a new owner here.

DSCF0001.jpg

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I will be purchasing a new 08 in the near future and trying to see what you guys think of the orange color or even the other bright colors that have come out, its hard to see them in person when there is not alot of vipers around here, was thinking of the SSG but saw this orange online.

FLX109
The orange car posted is mine, it is the best color ever put on a VIPER. You can't go wrong.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FLX109

I have been fortunate to see all of the colors in person and below are the TRUE colors of what they look like:

VIPER ORANGE:
The picture above is the BEST depiction of this color! It is a flat orange that pops in the sunlight. I still have yet to see another picture capture this color properly.

SNAKE SKIN GREEN:
You must be registered for see images

VIPER VIOLET:
You must be registered for see images

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with the 08 colors is that they are all so nice ..which means everyone thinks they have the best color...lol..... i wonder if 09 will yield the same results

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is definately a hard decision to make, still tilting towards the green, but Orange is sweet too.

FLX109

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To each his own but I bought an orange with black stripes and it is VERY striking.

I saw an orange with black stripes and it was awesome. I didn't really care for orange with white stripes as much. But the orange is still an amazing color.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to see pics that show off the orange in the sunlight better plus H wheels are the best!

Congrats on your new Viper

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Orange gets my vote for you Bill. We already have two SSG in the club.

I like both colors equally, but have not seen the orange in person. Hopefully this week!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte