Anyone Selling Their ROE Supercharger?

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seriously need one gentlemen. Cash or trade for Viper things of equal value?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tempted to offer my upgraded 2.8H ROE (13 PSI) with the upgraded #60 Seimens injectors, ported manifold, VEC-II, and all other ROE system parts (fuel rails, brackets, belt, etc) and used Bellager headers for $8k. Thinking about a twin turbo for 2011...

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tempted to offer my upgraded 2.8H ROE (13 PSI) with the upgraded #60 Seimens injectors, ported manifold, VEC-II, and all other ROE system parts (fuel rails, brackets, belt, etc) and used Bellager headers for $8k. Thinking about a twin turbo for 2011...

I found the better solution to wanting TT is to get another car to TT. I personally can't give up my Roe, just to much fun. :2tu:

And I am also curious on your final numbers. I plan to upgrade my 99 to the 2.8 sometime :D

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My plans to get over to Sir Larry Macedo over the Holidays didn't pan out. We all know how time off over the Holidays goes! However I have tomorrow off and have been given a green light to head over to his shop tomorrow. Ditto on the ROE fun factor. Just got back from a drive and I just love the ROE. My only gripe right now is the tune. Need to talk to Larry about a custom SCT tune w/dyno. The VEC just can't manage the closed-loop drivability issues with the blower cam. The 2.8 is a sweet blower. No regrets with that decision.

jtin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I may consider selling mine. Its also a 2.8 with 10lb pulley. Blower has about 2000miles on it. Would come complete with vec belts and all.

Slowly wanting to go tt, But the cost is the killer