Anyone up for drag racing tomorrow (Friday)?

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's open test and tune tomorrow at Pacific Raceway and the weather is supposed to be good. I am planning to go down and get a few practice runs in and would like some company. Anyone??
:drive: :drive: :drive:

Bob K

P.S. It would be a good warm-up for the dyno day on Saturday.

Scotty-tnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats funny Bob,
I was just going to post on here for going to Monroe for the 1/8th mile drags this friday night.:drive:

Ill go with you to one of them... I was going to bring the SRT8 Jeep to the 1/8th mile...

Let me know which one ya want to do.. Ill go!

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am more interested in Pacific Raceway even though the trafic getting there will ****. Last week I donated a drag racing experience to Karla's church auction (raising money to build a Habitat for Humanity house). I wanted to make some passes down there to tune myself up before I give the auction winner a ride. He paid $350 for the experience.

The track is open from 4PM to 11PM. There is a one time fee of $10 to get a car number (good for the season) and $30 for each day you participate. Last year Don Ruckman and I went one time and were able to make 5 or 6 passes easily (could have done more but we got worse each time we did it!!). With your car you will probably only get to make one pass before they kick you off!

I would also be up for doing the Monroe thing some time as well. It would be a little easier for us to get to.

Give me a call.

Bob K

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala