April 16th 2011 Detail Clinic

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark your calendars, you won't want to miss this event. Thompson Racing and the PA/WV Region are sponsoring a Detail Clinic featuring non other than the JUNKMAN himself. You've seen his videos, now come see him in action. We want to thank Eric for putting this together.
In addition, there will be a car show in the morning and cruise to the clinic....more details to follow

ClinicFlyer-ThompsonRacing-Oct2010.jpg

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, you'll have to stick around for dinner this time. You know I have got to get my grub on! :D

By the way, I want to pick a black Viper from the attendees to demo on. You guys with black Vipers sound off if you are coming!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AJ, you're MORE than welcome to work on my Viper again!:headbang: I'll be bringing it, and not the Superbeee to this one. None of my vehicles are looking too purty at the moment - danged salty roads!:crazy2:

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt see that I posted that already LOL. I wonder if some of the NY guys will take a ride down... Hmmm

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bump for this. Over on the Adam's Forums, in the "clinic" section, there is a thread for this. Copy and past your name to the list if you're attending. Looks like there's going to be quite a turnout, and the TBSS guys may be there in force. Only a little over a month away now.

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Junkman,
When are you coming out to sunny SoCal. I have the perfect black car for u to demo on.

You must be registered for see images

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Junkman,
When are you coming out to sunny SoCal. I have the perfect black car for u to demo on.

I lived out in sunny SoCal for 10 years and use to come back every year to visit my best friend. Well, he just moved to Texas. Now I don't know when or if I'll ever make it back to Cali. I miss the beaches, the weather, the girls and the wide freeways, but the traffic you can have!

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need help to make sure I have enough inventory. I restocked last week, but Spring is taking off like crazy and this clinic is blowing up like crazy!

If you plan to attend and are looking to buy products, please pre-order with me so I can assure I have inventory for you. You do not have to pay now, but I'll write you up an invoice and put your items aside. I will be placing a final order with Adam within a couple weeks and want to order enough. You can always buy more at the show, but you'll be competing with the rest of the people. I hope to have enough inventory, but I run out of one or two items at every show, randomly.

If you would like to pre-order, please email me your "WANT" list to [email protected]

Thanks!

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also, there's no real deadline for RSVP. I would like to get an estimate of car count. We are working ******* having the car show at the shop in the morning. Right now it looks to start at 10am and finish at 5:30pm. We are working on getting vendors on board. We will most likely have the Brickhouse providing lunch and might have a DJ.

Anyway, I started a signup list on Adam's Forum. I'll update their list with the Viper guys. If you plan to attend, copy the list below, add your name and post a reply with the list.

1. Junkman
2. PAVIPER
3. Eric Thompson
4. Swexlin
5. Greg (gmlcjn)
6. SNKBYT
7. Viperguy

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it's going to be a great turnout with a very interesting mix of vehicles.

That is usually the way it is, and you get to see some of the best of those vehicles. Just as we are anal about our cars, the Mini Coopers, the 370Z's, the 5th Gen Camaros, and the G8's are pretty anal too. Some of the engine enhancements that these guys do on small cars is pretty shocking. They are not always pushing some slouches up to the line! :omg:

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Junkman I am from west tennessee south of memphis. What is the closest location you will come to me in the next couple months? I am gonna order the total paint correction kit but will feel alot better if I can actually see you properly use all the items in the kit in person. Plus I think youd be a hoot to watch live

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Junkman I am from west tennessee south of memphis. What is the closest location you will come to me in the next couple months? I am gonna order the total paint correction kit but will feel alot better if I can actually see you properly use all the items in the kit in person. Plus I think youd be a hoot to watch live

That would be in Atlanta sir, a week before my clinic with Eric!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the list from Adams Forum, if you don't see your name here and you plan on coming, add it to the list.

1. Junkman
2. Eric Thompson (Thompson Racing)
3. Jon Green (Xtreme Auto Interiors)
4. Daniel Lawson
5. tpr676
6. Fierce5
7. Shad2009
8. JerseyGator (Peter Miller) Maybe a little late
9. StormChaser7905 (Brandi - TBSSOWNERS)
10. Navy Rob (Black TBSS for the Junkman, lol - TBSSOWNERS)
11. Mustang08
12. Swexlin (Black 2003 Viper SRT10)
13. Des1Red
14. Carmen (PAVIPER) Black 08 Viper
15. TJ (09G8GT)
16. Jon (10' Black Camaro SS) along with GF and kid lol
17. Jeep38 (Justin)... along with a few others
18. Krewsman
19. Sandra Dee
20. JoeSS (Camaro5 Forum)
21. Greg (gmlcjn)
22. SNKBYT (Viper Club of America)