Are there any other viper chicks?

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are a chick and own a Viper any year please post here and a pic of your ride.
I will start.
You must be registered for see images attach
mine is a 2014 GTS R Blue.:)

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

This isn't actually mine, but I'll post on her behalf as she doesn't have an account here. This is my mom's 94. She has wanted one since they came out and is probably the reason I have an 04 now.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woo-hoo it's very nice. The very first viper I ever remember seeing in person was in 1997 it was GTS Blue with the white dual stripes. I was so in love. It has taken from then till now to make that dream come true. I hope to have one of those to drive of my own. The earlier ones have a very pecial pace in my heart.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
There is faded magazine article picture on our fridge of a 94 RT/10 that mom put up back when they came out that started red and is now almost pink it's so old. However, there's now a shiny red one behind the door to the garage right next to the picture. Dad has kept his eye out for many years for the right deal to come up. Around 4 years ago we finally found one we couldn't pass up, so she got her dream car. There is something fun about the old ones. No frills, just a beautiful design and plenty of power to back it up.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool that he fulfilled her dream. Very nice that that stuff still exists.

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Ok, here's another Viper chick! I have a 2008 SRT10 coupe in Venom red with silver stripes as you can see by the picture. I fell head over heels in LOVE with the Viper when my husband bought his 2002 Final Edition GTS Coupe. Before purchasing one, he insisted that I participate in Viper Days Driving School, just as he did, with the legendary Skip Thomas. After successfully completing the weekend course on the Sebring racetrack, I earned his confidence that I was capable of handling this BEAST and its raw power! So ... .the search began to find one of my very own!It is sheer joy to drive it! I am driving mine to a VCA event in Daytona tomorrow, as a matter of fact ! We have a GREAT group attending a factory tour, then lunch together on International Speedway Blvd, and finishing the day by cruising the back roads home. Hopefully the Florida rains will hold off until we get back under cover!

Last edited:
OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car! I can't wait to do viper days. I hope they do it next year. I have been on the track at VIR and Road Atlanta. Not in a Viper though. I would love to go to
Both places. I hear viper Days should be on everyone's to do list.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this mean you guys are gonna do a calendar shoot? :D

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does one actually go about something like that in this world. When I was president of of the Ladies of Harley in our local chapter it was meetings and
getting it planned. But, this is a bit different. Lol:2tu: certainly don't miND stirring enthusiasm

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
You be doing it at about the right time to...

Doing it now would be a great 2016 calendar for presents under the ole Christmas Tree

Maybe a Calendar insert for the next Viper Magazine?

then the hard part....twelve Vipers, twelve Viper chicks

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Yo! I've been a viperchick (aka vipernut) for as long as I can remember! LOL!! Got my first viper in 1993..it was a 1994 which I still have today. I also still have my 1996 coupe and a beautiful 2013 Stryker Red!!

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea, and would volunteer my wife for some Viper photos :)

We used to have a printer that did this kind of stuff as a good friend, but they went out of business. So not sure how we get this done tactically.

We did do a poster with some models a decade ago, it failed badly, so we have to be cautious here (I couldn't give the darn things away).

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea, and would volunteer my wife for some Viper photos :)

We used to have a printer that did this kind of stuff as a good friend, but they went out of business. So not sure how we get this done tactically.

We did do a poster with some models a decade ago, it failed badly, so we have to be cautious here (I couldn't give the darn things away).
This is just a thought but what if the paying members of the forum voted on submitted photos of the Ladies and their cars. That way let the top choices would be in calendar. At that point then the calendar could contain along with photo of a chick and car their forum name car info and region. Maybe also the voting ratios kept
Private.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need more ladies... Sounds like we have 2-3, we'd need 6-9. Last time I did this we had to hire out which had its own set of issues...

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We need more ladies... Sounds like we have 2-3, we'd need 6-9. Last time I did this we had to hire out which had its own set of issues...

As one of the ladies here...there's something unseemly about the guys voting on us?! How are the ones to feel that aren't voted in?! and we barely have enough gals (I'm sure there are lots more viperchicks but they either aren't a member or choose to remain incognito!)...to fill all 12 months anyways.....so if this happens there has to be a different way to choose! Maybe it should be a calendar for guys and gals!!

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
We could do a non-paper version and I can throw together a graphic people can use as a desktop picture.. cost... what cost
Sept2015.jpg

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I'm not related to any of the items presented in that photoshop.

Damn

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!!! You Sir are a genius. I do so love it. Its sooooo me.:2tu:
Thank you I feel so honored.

Last edited: