are Viper owners getting desperate?

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does seem like a great deal But if you need to move a car right now that seems to be the only choice, I would say thats about 10k under what asking price would have been a few months ago. Now is sure a great time to add a car or two to your collection or get your first one if you've got the means. Sure wish I did.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you list something on an auction site and use a font that can be read from across the room (or across an airplane hangar), you are deemed false and will be canceled immediately.

No video of it started/running/driving?
Oh....sorry...that's right....It's one of THOSE....
My mistake.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think he gave the car away. It is 12 years old, has over 21k miles and says "venom 650r" on the side of it (which we all know what that means). He got almost 2/3 of what he paid for it. And that is after crapping it up with tacky lights and stickers.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very limited market for that car... Most would "prefer" an all stock piece, with less miles.. "H" isn't known for super customer service. So, you either need to do the work yourself, or pay someone to figure the car out. BEFORE, they can begin work..

Me... I'd take a stocker over that car.. Maybe even pay MORE for a stocker.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a viper owner. I am not desperate.

haha, maybee to answer this silly question we could make this a poll to the viper owners:
Are you desperate? Yes/No :dunno:

or not:lmao:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the car was new it was sent over to Hennessey and a Venom 600R package was added to the car. The package included the high horse power motor, racing suspension, massive Bear brakes, custom exhaust, 3 piece wheels and many more parts that only Hennessey knows himself.

:lmao:

Am I the only one who finds this line hillarious?:rolaugh:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting a little desperate but apparently not enough to list my 97 yet. I am encouraged by the prices I'm seeing though. Remember, mine's a tracker.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How could you guys find those nuggets of humor in that grammatically filled diatribe? I couldn't get through the first 2 lines without a headache! I don't know if this guy is desperate or just trying to get rid of his car that he crapped up.

DDlesk06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am desperate to sell... one of the big misfortunes is listing it so low... the more people we see selling Vipers at a low ball price (I'm included in here), the more it drops the "community" value of our precious vipers :(

Please do accept my apology for selling so low... I just need to move the car right now. I will be getting one again... just in a few years :)

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Don, I am sure your car will move soon.

martyb

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now's not a good time to sell anything especially something that people don't really need. I'm glad I don't want to sell my Viper of any of my other cars.