ATCO NEW JERSEY DRAG NIGHT THIS FRIDAY OCT.1

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
who is done for some good ole fashion drag racing. i have been to englistown with you guys several times now but now its time to come to my track. atco is way more lienient about running fast times. i will get my buddies from the cobra board to come to. many of them are from long island so dont tell me the drives too far. it will be great.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like it might be an interesting night. What time is this and where exactly in Atco? I am from Central New Jersey around New Brunswick.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about Thursday instead? I'm off to Rhode Island on Friday but I'll gladly kick some Viper ass on Tuesday and Thursday.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
paul, i cant make it thursday, and friday is the day, we will meet again. what were you bringin the viper or z06.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bringing the Z06. I have to continue to learn to drive this damn thing. I almost broke into 10s last week. The Viper is a lot of fun on the street but it just doesn't cut it for me on the track.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
paul, i think i saw you run last time out, weren't you the black twin turbo z06 running at atco last week with cartek on the back window? if so the car is mean bro. i would offer you a nice race on the slics and skinnies if they were here in time but dont think they will be. what boost were you running in that beast? my best on street tires is mid 11's at almost 130 but slicks should be into 10's at 133 or so. which means i would have owned that corvette ass last week. but friday looks best to me. nice car bro. mucho dinero i bet. should have done it to the viper, then you would have had a super fast car with awesome looks, rather than only having a superfast car. just busting balls.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
paul, i think i saw you run last time out, weren't you the black twin turbo z06 running at atco last week with cartek on the back window? if so the car is mean bro. i would offer you a nice race on the slics and skinnies if they were here in time but dont think they will be. what boost were you running in that beast? my best on street tires is mid 11's at almost 130 but slicks should be into 10's at 133 or so. which means i would have owned that corvette ass last week. but friday looks best to me. nice car bro. mucho dinero i bet. should have done it to the viper, then you would have had a super fast car with awesome looks, rather than only having a superfast car. just busting balls.

Yeah, that was me. Trying to control this ******. That night I ran a best of 11.03 @ 135 spinning through all gears. I'm running well below my peak hp numers. Car dynoed 1016 rwhp and I'm currently running about 750-770 rwhp at 14-15 lbs of boost. I dunno about owning that Vette ass, though. Dave from Cartek ran 10.44 @ almost 140 mph the night before at Englishtown at the same boost level. The car already ran at 22 lbs and made about 960 rwhp so I still have plenty of room to grow.

My Viper is a creampuff. I am going to do a twin turbo Viper but not this one. I'd like to pick up a '97 or '98 GTS to do it with.

Any time you're planning to go to Atco let me know. I like to beat on snakes. Builds my ego ;) :)

Paul

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
easy boy, easy! i never conceded defeat until i race, you do dyno more than me and have even quartered more than me with the 10 sec pass, that i believe someone else ran right. you should get there too soon son. LOL but seriously, my car will be going through a little transformation over the winter that should assure it lives up to my current screen name. by the way your car looked awesome, very clean and super stealthy install. those cartek nuts really know there *******. dyno numbers are just numbers if you cant back um up at the track. your car should be easy 9's so get to work and practice my friend. my cars 600rwhp is already pushing near its limits on the street tires so i am proud, you on the other hand have a couple of seconds to drop. werent you using the ets last time at atco, and still didnt hook, do a better burnout and launch that vette at the 5k rpm, and hold on. you should get the 9 soon enough. still no love lost for yah. TRAITOR!!!lol