attending VOI, & visiting LA, where to stay?

VIPER COLIN UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hy guys, Kathy & Colin from Bonnie Scotland are comming to VOI (cant wait)the place just looks so exiting. We were at Dallas & it was fantastic, so we thought we would do it again, & see more of your great state at the same time.
However we could do with some help, ie, where to stay in LA. were spending the second week there.

is it posible that someone will have a spare seat for the cruises, it would be alot nicer than the bus.

with regards

KAT & COLIN :)

<font color="orange"> </font>

whitesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of us in the Nevada Region that are already registered may have empty seats that we can hook you up with. Keep in touch as VOI.9 approaches.

OP
OP
V

VIPER COLIN UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankx Moparman, thats really kind of you we are really looking forward to it, hope its as good as the last one. did you guys go to that one?
regards KAT :)

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had just moved to Vegas when VOI was here in '99 and didn't get the Viper for another couple of years.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Kathy and Colin,

Look us up when you get there. We're staying at the Venetian. We will likely have two Vipers at VOI, a GTS and an SRT-10.

Dan and Cathy

OP
OP
V

VIPER COLIN UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Dan &amp; Cath, not long to go now, were flying out next Wed, do you still have a spare seat or two for the lads and lassies O Bonnie Fife.

Were staying in the Luxor first, If you like I can PM my mobile number and we can make contact that way.

look forward to meeting you

Kathy Colin :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21