ATTENTION STEVE FERGUSON!! SRT COUPE SIGHTED!!!!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny, I will personally start a petition to have you lead the design team for the Viper Street Coupe. There's more Viper in the picture you posted than all of the Gen III built to date including the Comp Coupe! Maybe a little adjustment here or there but you've got Viperness down cold.

I don't think anything could look better than the CC.

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe test cars would have a Michigan plate that says "Manufacturer"..did the red car have this?

btw...nice job on the silver faker...looks great!!!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good looking car Subpar!

Here are some FACTS you can believe or not.

1-If and when a Coupe would be tested, it would happen at one of the proving grounds owned by DC.

2-To get there they will not be driving it down the highway, they send it over in an enclosed trailor.

3-Why would ANYONE drive a concept viper right past the the Ford GT building right off of 94?

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good looking car Subpar!

Here are some FACTS you can believe or not.

1-If and when a Coupe would be tested, it would happen at one of the proving grounds owned by DC.

2-To get there they will not be driving it down the highway, they send it over in an enclosed trailor.

3-Why would ANYONE drive a concept viper right past the the Ford GT building right off of 94?

Here are some FACTS that you can believe or not about Steve F.

1-If and when a Coupe will be tested, it would happen at one of the proving grounds and Steve F. won't peep a word to us! :eek:

2-To get there... This only validates again that Steve F. knows more than he's letting on. :shocked:

3-Why is this line a distraction?? Steve F. is telling us the car is going to be built or may already BE built via the process of elimination aka deductive reasoning. :headbang: Does anyone else see what I see or should I head over to the nearest Jewel/Osco for a refill??

Jay "Fox Mulder" K.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay, I aksed point blank about the topic that started this thread, and that was, "did you have a concept coupe driving to the proving grounds that was masked"? The reply was what I put in above, and based on how things have happened in the past I believe them.

Now, tell me you drove by the Featherstone and saw something? That is when you can rest assured that you are on to something.

As I always do when in Detroit, I did drive by Featherstone, and nothing was visible that even came close to a coupe.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I'm Sorry. My intentions were only humorous and nothing else. Doh! Thanks for the response. BTW, is the Dodge Razor nothing more than the past? or will it resurface with a buzz to compete against the Pontiac Solstice??

Apologies again,

Jay "Not Fox Mulder anymore" K.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay no need to apologies, I took it as it was said, nothing wrong with that!

Razor DEAD. And that *****. Or again, that was what I was told. They said the numbers did not justify production???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog