Attn. Cincinnati area Vipers...1st big get together of the season

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony....talked to Bobby today about meeting up. As much as I would love to burn up 380 with you guys...I think it makes more sense for me to meet up with you boys off 71. Where can we meet? Tell me where and what time. Also, I asked Bobby about this...what are your thoughts? Is this a "boys only" outing? I have no problem telling the gf to stay home.....just didn't know what you all felt. I don't want to be the only guy with his girl there.....not that she's that bad or anything :laugh:

PS-I'll be driving down with one eye open and Cpt. Morgan in the passenger seat....got a wedding on Sat. Should be interesting driving down that early in the am :2tu:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where all you guys plan on meeting up at? I will meet up with ya! Let me know...I am driving up alone.

Many of the owners who are coming from the north are meeting up at my house first. I am in Northern Cincinnati. If you would want to drive an extra 1/2 hour one way then 1/2 right back where you came from to get to the show...PM me and I will give you directions. Otherwise we will just see you at the show around 10:30 or so. :2tu:

The weather is going to be perfect too! High of 72 and partly sunny. YES!

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I'll stop through with the Lambo if my fellow Viper buddys wont give me too hard of a time about it...

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I'll stop through with the Lambo if my fellow Viper buddys wont give me too hard of a time about it...

Bring it!

You won't be alone though. From what I understand there will be quite a few Lambo's and Ferrari's.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Toby, did you pick a watering hole for after the show?

Chad, I will call you, we will meet you at the Kings Island exit and go to Tobys from there.

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to go but have to leave at 1:00 Will that work? Will come over to Toby's and drive over with you all.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby, did you pick a watering hole for after the show?

Chad, I will call you, we will meet you at the Kings Island exit and go to Tobys from there.

Actually no. I am open for suggestions as I don't know what is in that part of town where it would be convenient for the folks coming from the south who want to join up afterwards. If its just us northern folks...I can think of quite a few places.

Since the weather is going to be so mild...I am up for finding a good place with outdoor seating. This was we can keep an eye on our sleds too.

I will look into this a bit more tomorrow if I get some time at work.

Is Kenny coming? I have not heard from him.

Kgrif...no problem. Sorry you can't stay longer. You won't want to leave...we had a blast last year.

weed43

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby, 6947 Cheviot rd, Knotty pine sportsman's club, large out door deck in back, looks down on the parking lot. Lot of bikers go there,5 minutes from the show. If your interested Ill call to make sure the deck area will be open.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I might be coming up with a guy with a Ferrari from Louisville, He just got a new pump and needs a custom bracket made for it. I might help him put one together.

I will just meet you guys at the show...It would be an extra 1/2 trip for me to get to toby's house...with gas prices now a days...I'm being el-cheapo!

That sportsman's club sounds like a nice place to meet up at.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are we looking forward to getting out or what! We all have spring fever and want to air out our rides.
Sporstman club sounds good, all I need is someplace with cold beer.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby, 6947 Cheviot rd, Knotty pine sportsman's club, large out door deck in back, looks down on the parking lot. Lot of bikers go there,5 minutes from the show. If your interested Ill call to make sure the deck area will be open.

sounds good to me as long as it's not some dirty biker bar where we have to watch out for flying beer bottles. :D

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another teaser pic...

3168185IMG_2807web-med.jpg

weed43

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby, I called and the deck will be open Sunday, I have only been there one time, and that was after a poker run which I was one of about 50 bikers, no problems, but the music was loud and I went out to the deck area. Also I live about 4 miles away and have never heard of any trouble.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Toby, I am one of those old bikers, I will be right at home.
Dave, correct, Grey Goose and tonic, 3 limes please

S

SUN RA KAT

Kenny? thinking of not going? COME ON KENNY!

Bring that "Yellow Supercharged Banana" down to Cincinnati and hang with us!

I was confusing next week with this week - next week is the autocross, this week is LaSalle and I'm coming! I have the right dates marked on my calendar, but not in my head. Now I have it correct in my head.

:headbang:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Okay I just got done helping a Local Ferrari guy custom make a fuel bracket with some scrap metal and my welder...so we will have two from Louisville coming up!

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby, I am one of those old bikers, I will be right at home.
Dave, correct, Grey Goose and tonic, 3 limes please

I knew I had seen you before...

Terminator Tony? :D

You must be registered for see images

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Toby, how did you find that old picture of me. I remember having hair at one time, just forgot about it.
We should have a good day, Chad is going to meet us from Columbus for sure and we should roll into Toby's house by about 9, superdavz is even sending his Prowler down along with the SRT Ram. It will be a fun day for all of us.

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found out I'll be able to come also. I live 2.5 miles from the school (about a mile from ****). I also own a self serve car wash 4 miles from the school. Anyone is welcome to use my wash for free (or my house for a pit stop or wash) before the show.

Let me know and I will meet you there.

S

SUN RA KAT

My Viper is all Zaino'd for tomorrow's autoshow in Cincinnati. :D