AUTOWEEKS REVIEW

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading my recent Autoweek about the new SRT I am undecided about taking delivery on the first SRT my dealer receives, the article talks about how untraditional the car is and how other Viper owners like myself feel about the new car. After owning many cars (98,99,01 Viper's), (87,91,96,01 Porsche 911 Turbo's), 7 BMW's, 3 Corvette's including a Z06 and one Ferrari. I was excited over every car that I had to wait for except for the new Viper SRT and the new BMW 745i. For example driving BMW's for last 10 years, every BMW I have owned has been an experience especially the new M3. This car was a thrill to drive, the styling and performance was like no other car on the road (beside a Viper). Except for the new 745i, this car has not done much for me I had one on order but decided to decline delivery when the car arrived. This car is state of the art technology and styling, I do not like the technology, styling or looks. I guess it goes for the same for the new Viper there is no excitement in this car for me yet. So I will wait to see the car when it arrives at the dealer.

-----------------
01 Yellow GTS (550 RWHP 651 RWTQ)
02 360 Modena
01 BMW M3
01 BMW 740i sport
02 Escalade
03 Viper SRT ? (ordered)
03 TT Lingenfelter Anniversary Vette (ordered)
-- Ford GT40 (ordered)
-- BMW V-8 M3 (ordered)