awesome pic found on net

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
11bwxx.jpg

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, if they could just find some buyers.....(crickets chirping)

Just kiddin' I'd take each and every one of them. I got to drive one at the SRT Track Experience, and Oh...My...God! They are such incredible cars. I thought the pointy tops of the fenders were a little too "70's Corvette" but still a good looking car.

What's on the windshields? Looks like bloody bird diarrhea.

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!! Does anybody have a picture similar to this one for Gen I and II?

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
michael, the pic was taken at prefix.

i also found these fantastic pics over there of the 05 raffle cars interior. notice how the shifter boot and the ebrake boot are also snake skin. :eek: simply gorgeous. a few more pics i found can be found in the viper registry.

11snake3.jpg

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb question, where is Prefix and what function does it serve? Thank you, Larry

ps. Seat inserts, shift & eb boot in snakeskin an easy mod for black interior, I like it!

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, had no idea a business like this existed yet it makes so much sense. Thanks John.
Larry

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a pair of boots like that orange interior, but that was in the 80's and I would like to forget that time in my life.

Here is a prefix car I saw last night. Looked amazing. My painter has wanted to paint my hood like this for months but I keep pushing him off.

8372copperhead_coupe2.jpg

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb question, where is Prefix and what function does it serve? Thank you, Larry

ps. Seat inserts, shift & eb boot in snakeskin an easy mod for black interior, I like it!

Prefix is a modifying company. They did the orange raffle car that you see above. They do all interior modifications as well as exterior and a little engine work. They are most known for their interiors and stripes. As of now they are finalizing a deal with Dodge so that it is an option for buyers of new VIPERS, to get their modifications done before delivery.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know how much it would cost to do the interior in red and snake skin like that? i really like it :eek:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snake??? That looks like a ****'s viper... not my cup of tea!

maybe so. BUT THE CAR WAS FREE! i would be willing to go around dressed like one of these guys for a free viper!

:D

You must be registered for see images

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Wow!! Does anybody have a picture similar to this one for Gen I and II?"

93Cobra...here's one!

This pic was taken in the big storage room when I picked up my 01 GTS BumbleBee. Although a little dark, you can make out all of the other Vipers in the background. The overhead lights give perspective to appreciate the size of that room!

9729viper06-med.jpg

After that pic was taken, I drove it out the back door (my very FIRST Viper ride!)

:2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone know how much it would cost to do the interior in red and snake skin like that? i really like it :eek:

Interior package is $18,000 which includes:

To begin, a base color pallet will be reviewed, leather and thread options will be determined. A base pallet of colors will be available however custom colors can be accommodated.

Remove and discard existing seat covers. Hand pattern and sew using Seton Fine Leathers complete seat covers. Necessary foam modifications can be made based on the customer needs. Seat stitching and design. Embroidered headrest and color stitching or seat trim piping are available.

Both RH and LH door trim panels will be removed and Seton Fine Leathers will cover the lower portions of each door trim panel. Carrying out the design the lower portion of the instrument panel including the glove box door and knee bolster will be trimmed in fine leather and further carrying into the center console tunnel and up and over the bulkhead. The console armrest will be leather wrapped and an embroidered Viper medallion will be embossed in the armrest.

Following the interior leather trimmed theme the A-Pillar posts will be wrapped in leather and optional suede and/or diamond stitched headliner will tie it all together. Coupe models will have the rear bull head trimmed with leather covering most all the interior plastic componentry.

Accent parts such as the center console shift bezel and instrument panel center stack part will be painted or graphics included as well. Real Carbon fiber weave is available too!!!

Hardware items; the shift knob, shift boot, park handle and boot will be trimmed in Seton Fine Leathers with accent stitching to enhance the design.

Finishing off the cockpit will be a hand sewn all leather steering wheel, sun-visors and roll bar pads all tying in the accents of a complete interior.

Leather and accent pieces make an interior special but nothing finishes it off like hand patterned and fitted wool carpeting and mats with embroidered logo to complete the cockpit.

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< To begin, a base color pallet will be reviewed, leather and thread options will be determined. A base pallet of colors will be available however custom colors can be accommodated. >>

JUST GIVE ME THE RED ALREADY! :D

sounds like alot of expensive verbal fluff to me. :rolleyes:

i would call chad at snake hydes or venzano if you want an interior.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte