Awesome vendor service! + ? about extended Oxygen sensor

Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
? about extended Oxygen sensor

Resurecting an old thread...

Anyone know the part number for the Neon O2 sensor? Any other newer or creative solutions?

A search here shows that some people claim impedence problems with extending a wire. That's hard to believe. 18" of wire couldn't add that much % wise, could it?

Anyway, this is for installing a used set of SVSi headers on a 97 GTS.

Thanks.

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I 1st installed belanger style tri-y headers from Mike Adams, and the cat-backs didnt match up at the header, So Mike graciously offered 1)To pay for me to have a muffler shop fabricate/fix the problem, or 2)To ship out a set of [******] headers at no additional charge. I chose to go with the [******] headers, he also shipped them overnight at his expense. Great service and support!!! If anyone needs Zaino or Viper Parts, Give Mike Adams a call.<P>I got the headers pre fit today and all matches up well, gotta get them sent out to get ceramic coated now.<P>My Question? does anyone know what Oxygen sensor has the long wires? Is it the Dodge NEON? What year? Part#? Thanks!<P>Cant wait to hear it run, <BR>Tom<BR><P>

Mike Adams has a generic O2 he can get you and the wiring. Ask him and you shall receive.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need to bother extending the wire.Place it in the middle tube and everything will be fine.No need to fix a problem that doesn't exist. Bruce

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming it's the same as my '01, you can also gain the length you need by loosening the a/c compressor and rerouting the stock wire.

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"impedence problems" ? I've never heard of a Viper owner having any impedence problems after the first day...

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we are talking about o2 sensors. On the Bellanger install sheet the instructions talk about rerouting one of the o2 sensors and that loosening the a/c compressor was a must . Did anyones elses O2 sensor (on the drivers side) have about 6 inches of slack?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte