B&B Catback Install with Roe Exhaust Wrap (pics)

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came home from Iraq last week and decided to give myself a present. I just finished installing a set of Roe Hi-Flow Cats and a B&B Catback system with the Roe exhaust insulation wrap. Overall, it wasn't too difficult, and the sound is absolutely incredible! I love the deceleration burble, expecially when coming to a stop sign/light (it tends to turn heads even more now). Here are a couple pics:

7425B_B_Catback.JPG

7425B_B_Catback_side.JPG

7425Side_Wrapped.JPG

7425Side_wrapped_2.JPG

The side sills were a PITA to get back on. With the added bulge from the B&B muffler, coupled with the insulation wrap, the sills wouldn't go back to their original places on the bottom. To compensate, I drilled new screw holes roughly 1/2" outside of the old ones on the bottom. This allowed me to secure the sills with all the necessary screws, yet hides the fact that they are slightly outboard of where they were (you can't tell from looking that it is any different).

Although it is cool outside now, I can definately tell a difference with the sill temps. The hi-flows alone caused a dramatic temperature drop over stock. The sill wrap only serves to augment this and I am sure that I'll be thankful come summertime! I can't wait to get headers now!