B\W with 4200 miles on ebay

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks sweet to me. the plastic on the seat is bullsheet if you ask me. Guy probably just wanted you to think it was kept like that for effect more then anything. It looks to be well documented and if really a no stories gts in B/W it should fetch mid 50's easy.

OP
OP
P

pigcorn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the seats. Most cars come wrapped on the outside with some door foam guards...they don't come wrapped on the inside..

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing. Drove 4200 miles with the plastic on the seats. And it didn't even rip. :smirk:

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you look at the photo from the front through the windshield, it has no plastic on the seat. Jerry

V

venms96

I don't think this type of owner/seller is trying to "dupe" anyone. He seems to be pretty detail oriented, and is simply showing you that he "even" kept the plastic from the seats and floormats when he got the car. Plus, it's not like the plastic fits that great on the seat in the pic. I doubt someone as picky as this guy, is trying to get over on ya.

Fussy owners/buyers like fussy sellers - some relate, some don't. No big deal either way........

And now that I look at the Ad again, this seller is VERY Detailed, and it looks like a great car for sale there.

SDMF

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think this type of owner/seller is trying to "dupe" anyone. He seems to be pretty detail oriented, and is simply showing you that he "even" kept the plastic from the seats and floormats when he got the car. Plus, it's not like the plastic fits that great on the seat in the pic. I doubt someone as picky as this guy, is trying to get over on ya.

Fussy owners/buyers like fussy sellers - some relate, some don't. No big deal either way........

And now that I look at the Ad again, this seller is VERY Detailed, and it looks like a great car for sale there.

SDMF

I agree.... Yes, these cars DO come wrapped in plastic.. He probably took the plastic off when new and kept it. If you notice, its only on the passenger side. Everyone is so critical.. This is the type of person you WANT to buy a used Viper from.. Seems a bit anal, thats a good thing for the buyer..

V

venms96

"Everyone is so critical.."

Yes, and not as aware, and quick to judge and criticize, same ol - same ol.

"This is the type of person you WANT to buy a used Viper from."

Couldn't agree more.

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this Viper? I'm very interested in it. He said he's the 2nd owner, and the first owner put 3800 miles on it.... makes me suspicious...

He said it's never been wrecked.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PM CODY (that's his screen name), he keeps his own database of wrecked cars....maybe you'll get a hit, maybe not.

Regards,
Aaron