Back from Vacation

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I'm back from vacation and I've come back to a brand new playground......very nice. But where the hell is my avatar? Please don't tell me you need to donate a hundred bucks just to have an avatar here now. If so, I donated last year so I already bought my avatar.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep, unless you're an official VCA member, no avatar. Cost is $100 per year. Additional membership privileges can be found in other threads.

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, I can be an official vca member for only $100. I see you're already official....wow, cool....I'll have to give this some serious thought.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm back from vacation and I've come back to a brand new playground......very nice. But where the hell is my avatar? Please don't tell me you need to donate a hundred bucks just to have an avatar here now. If so, I donated last year so I already bought my avatar.
No donation, a full-fledged VCA membership with VIPER magazine subscription, etc. And as far as the forums go, you can find the benefits in the "Announcement" thread at the top of each forum. Here is a shortcut:

http://forums.viperclub.org/announcement.php?f=168

Welcome back! :2tu:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh you gotta send $100 to me

or just give me a credit with one of the forum vendors, either one will work:)

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeh you gotta send $100 to me

or just give me a credit with one of the forum vendors, either one will work:)

You too!!! Well o...k, it's still worth it to be an official vca member and I really really need an avatar!:quiet:

Bhuns16

Viper Owner
Reaction score

At least yours still says "Viper Owner". I even lost that. And my signature.

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At least yours still says "Viper Owner". I even lost that. And my signature.

I guess that will cost you at least 1/2 an official vca membership. Things aren't free around here anymore buddy, you have to pay up.

Silver_Snake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, seems like a reasonable way to encourage participants to join the supporting organization. In fact, due to Inferno's encouragement and good natured humor - I'm going to join VCA tonight.

If for nothing else, the membership fee is a small price to support a process that provided so much worthwhile information over the past year as I searched for the perfect Viper (in my price range of course). I didn't register as a forum participant until four weeks ago when I finally purchased the perfect Viper, but I have enjoyed the professional behavior, good humor, and wealth of knowledge shared. Finally, any process this extensive and well run is not cheap - it is only fair that those enjoying the benefits should bear the cost.

In short, as a new Viper owner I should not have hesitated to join VCA - thanks for making that clear for me Inferno! :rock:
KC

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Jeff is that you??? If so, when you join the Ontario Viper Club it includes your membership the the VCA.

You stil in the Shwa??? Haven't seen your car around yet???

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Jeff is that you??? If so, when you join the Ontario Viper Club it includes your membership the the VCA.

You stil in the Shwa??? Haven't seen your car around yet???

Hey Bro, moved to pickering.....not too far. My box is empty now, shoot me a pm so we can meet up.

OP
OP
I

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, seems like a reasonable way to encourage participants to join the supporting organization. In fact, due to Inferno's encouragement and good natured humor - I'm going to join VCA tonight.

If for nothing else, the membership fee is a small price to support a process that provided so much worthwhile information over the past year as I searched for the perfect Viper (in my price range of course). I didn't register as a forum participant until four weeks ago when I finally purchased the perfect Viper, but I have enjoyed the professional behavior, good humor, and wealth of knowledge shared. Finally, any process this extensive and well run is not cheap - it is only fair that those enjoying the benefits should bear the cost.

In short, as a new Viper owner I should not have hesitated to join VCA - thanks for making that clear for me Inferno! :rock:

KC

Your welcome my peculiar little pal, stay happy.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bro, moved to pickering.....not too far. My box is empty now, shoot me a pm so we can meet up.

Pickering!?! Heck I think you've driven past our house a couple times, that or there's another blue / white GTS around here.
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4