Balancing throttle bodies-what a difference!

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got done balancing my throttle bodies and took my Viper out-what a difference this makes! Really guys, for those of you that haven't done it yet and have a low speed drivability problem, go do it now! It's unreal how much better the car runs and behaves and it didn't take long. Plus, I had a girl sit in the car in some revealing clothing(or lack of) and help me-just see my photo gallary! JUst wanted to let you guys know! Thanks!

OP
OP
S

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys go into "illustrated upgraded" and there is a How to all about it. If you have any questions I will be happy to TRY and answer.!

V10speedluver-She helped me AFTER! LOL

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is a Gen 1 thing, methinks... isn't it?

Yes and no... Gen one cables get out of sych, but you can still "balance" the throttle bodies on a Gen II, they are balanced at the connection to the rod, which is not likely to get out of sync like the Gen I cables...

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the love of god don't look at the pics... She is the true definition of double bager.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the love of god don't look at the pics... She is the true definition of double bager.

She looks like she's having a seizure in the first pic.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't see a bannable matter here. More tasteful than the chick pics thread actually. The higher ups have even checked out this thread as well. Stamp of approval I guess.

Thought this would be the perfect opportunity for the old cogniac vs black interior debate!

OP
OP
S

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok guys you asked for it! Give me a day or 2 and I'll post some new pics. Jeez, I figured any female would do but you're a tough bunch! LOL

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
. . . does that seem like a bannable statement to me. Polite? No. Mean? Yes. Bannable? No.
I know I know. It is just that she is not some Internet '** you can talk smack about at will. That is one of our brother's real girls. Take the trash over to the Alley! :D Just thought the comment was mean and uncalled for. I realize we will all live though.

P.S. I'd hit it like a pinata! :2tu: You gotta love a girl who will pose for pics bound for the Net!