Banned post deleted?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing! It was a good post, in my opinion, and nobody was getting out of line. People "break" the rules all of the time and those posts don't get deleted. My favorite ones are when people advertise items for sale on this forum and the rules specifically say that you cannot do that, see rule #6. Here they are for a reference since it seems we are all being slapped the back of the hand lately:

1. All posts must conform to a standard that is acceptable in content to Prime Time Broadcast Network TV (TVPG ), no ******, *********** or profanity). Posts not maintaining this standard will be deleted.

2. Personal assaults, threats, use of copyrighted material, fraudulent statements, or comments derogatory to any ethnicity or orientation will be deleted.

3. Negative statements about vendors, customers, or others must be first hand, and substantiated. Furthermore, we reserve the right to hold negative posts until substantiated, and to give the parties reasonable time to work it out.

4. Attempts at thread hijacking (malicious posting in a fashion to a topic, with intent to change the initial focus) will be deleted.

5. Redundancy, bumping a topic to bring its' position to the top of the forum, or multiple new threads that are intended with purpose to annoy will be deleted.

6. Classified ad posts to the forums will be deleted. Non-Viper Commercial posts will be deleted with the exception of approved commercial posts by site sponsors. Please note that classified ads, in our classifieds area, are free to VCA members.

7. Links, or specific descriptive mention (by declaring their name, even if it is not an exact link) of web sites that do not meet the policies set fourth in our existing policy guidelines, or that use licensed or copywrited material without permission is prohibited

8. The Viper Club of America nor its sponsors condone illegal street racing. As such, there will be no posts promoting or reporting such activity. This includes descriptions, pictures, or videos. The VCA encourages you to "take it to the track" and drive safely.

9. Any suggestions, ideas, or discussions on web site policy must be posted to the appropriate (web site suggestions) topic area. We welcome your input

BET ME that this thread will be deleted because I am making a valid point and the mods know it! :hitfan:

Reaction score
Looks like it is gone. No note by whoever recycled it. I had planned to clean up some of AB's language ( :) ) but didn't have time before work. :( Life goes on I guess.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cop Magnet did you recently get a Cherokee SRT 8? There is someone on that forum with your exact username.

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have time to moderate but no time to speed up the site. Nothing but the best here.

OP
OP
C

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cop Magnet did you recently get a Cherokee SRT 8? There is someone on that forum with your exact username.

Thieving bastage! Wasn't me...I've been too busy picking fights behind my e-persona.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They have time to moderate but no time to speed up the site. Nothing but the best here.

The last time I posted about the slow site issue I used a b/s flag to comment on the speed.

guess what?........ we still have the b\s slow speed of this site and now no b/s flag!!!!

You think they understood me right?

vd..

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that as well and was wondering what happened to the [******] flag?

:hitfan: is still there..... :rolleyes:

***EDIT***

You have got to be shittin' me.....this thing even bleeps out B-S!!!

Come on mods, what have you all got stuck in kindergarten or something? When did B-S become a swear word? You guys are lame....

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's obvious to me why the thread is gone, it was Abs post, nothing more sinister than that. I read it, and it was not just not PG or PG13 or R......Way beyond, it was like one of those roasts on HBO or whatever that makes you just cringe and say...Did they really say that? Was it funny, maybe, I like Ab and I know he and Jon have a thing smackin each other. Possibly it might have been the wrong time to throw some NC17 rated comments on the fire.

Reaction score
Lee,
It should have been edited....but it is likely whoever moved it didn't have time to edit (as I did not) and decided to be safe. I should have edited it...but I was way late for work!

Hey...I will be up next weekend for sure. You and I need to get together to go over some things around here. Wanna do lunch on Saturday (not this next weekend...but the next) somewhere in Annapolis or close by?

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like it is gone. No note by whoever recycled it. I had planned to clean up some of AB's language ( :) ) but didn't have time before work. :( Life goes on I guess.

Oh! man! Tony I hoped you at least let Jon Assvedo read what I wrote!! LOL! :D I have to give that poor [******] a hard time. It's all in fun! LOL! It's not my fault...Jon has made me into the sinister person I am! LOL! Anyone who knows me and jon, we both luv and hate eachother...mostly jon hating me cuz I am taller than his breakfast size sausage ass he is. :nana:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's obvious to me why the thread is gone, it was Abs post, nothing more sinister than that. I read it, and it was not just not PG or PG13 or R......Way beyond, it was like one of those roasts on HBO or whatever that makes you just cringe and say...Did they really say that? Was it funny, maybe, I like Ab and I know he and Jon have a thing smackin each other. Possibly it might have been the wrong time to throw some NC17 rated comments on the fire.
LOL!!! :D :D :nana: :nana:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Oh! man! Tony I hoped you at least let Jon Assvedo read what I wrote!!

One of the other mods killed it before Tony could get to it. I'm kinda upset too because now I'll have to re-write all twenty-two paragrapghs of how BnB was such a [****][****][****][****] Kathy Bates [****][****][****] basket...

OP
OP
C

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't this interesting? As of 1400 CST:

Users browsing this forum: FLX109, Sniper, vegas guy, Silver Snake, Dave149, rcdice, *** BLK, venomblue550, NOTV8, pattymelt1285, JonB - PartsRack, ByteMe, DocAdam, stangkilr, Snakester, BACKNBLACK, emo, Falconeer, fastmd (and 15 anonymous users)

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try not to fckin curse here! I do not want to see another "Deleted Banned Post Deleted" post. Carry on.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Drama continues...

AB called me this morning to talk sweet to me, could hardley get the guy off the phone, what a crack head. Anyways, his post was moronic, like most of his others, so while i read it (I think, I dont let them stay in long term memmory), I chose to ignore him. Anyways, AB and I are in fact friends, dont hold it against me though. The thing with Back-n-mycrack was legit, he was a total nut job.

Now... eveyone wanna know the secret of why the Bee Ess flag is gone?? YOU CAN THANK ME !!!

Another one curtisy of Jon. I got an email complaining about me using "What The Fun" in its abreviated form. And I was told that was in violation as it was basically swearing. So I said "oh yeah?? and yet you allow an icon that says Bee Ess, when we all know what the abreviation stands for, guess what, its a swear too!!??" Funny no response to my reply, and an hour later, the icon was gone. BTW, the conversation was between Jay and I.

I hate Adam Brenass

Jon

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
get a clue *******. Your last name makes more sense ASSVEDO. How those meatballs in Chicago? I bet you like them...eat up cus there's a lot of them around for you to eat *** boy.