BeaveRun/Seven Springs June 24-26, 2011

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone staying over to join us at Seven Springs and FallingWater? I need to purchase the group tickets in advance.

Thanks!
Diane

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one question for you....Have you registered for this great event yet? Sign up now for one of the safest and best times you could have with your Viper and with your fellow VCA members. BeaveRun is a very fun/safe track and this year we have added an autocross course to the event. Never been on a track with your Viper....no problem. You don't have to go any faster then you don't want to. We try to emphasize safety and fun above everything else. So make sure you get your registration in as soon as possible!

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come to BeaveRun June 24th and learn from the best!

6/11/11
Jim Stout wins Saturday's US GT Championship race at New Jersey!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Jim Stout (left) celebrates his win with Russ Oasis (middle) and Michael Hartley (right) in front of a huge crowd at New Jeresy Motorsports Park today.

Last edited:

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know what the weather is supposed to be like? Weather.com has it at "isolated thunderstorms"

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what the weather is supposed to be like? Weather.com has it at "isolated thunderstorms"

We are Viper owners.... we run rain or shine! Though, the Corvettes tend to melt when they get wet.

We still have a couple of spots open if anyone would still like to join us.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's only a 30% chance. We should be fine. Reminds me of the first time i went to BeaveRun. It rained for my entire drive out there. :( it cleared up the next day and we had a fantastic day for racing. :)

I just got confirmation that a ZR1 will be in attendence. This could get interesting.......

Maybe should bring my '08 instead and show him who's boss ;)

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are bringing a "support" car for the rest of the family, so we will have more than our usual 4 towels. Plenty to share!

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New pads installed....fluids checked.....cash in wallet......key in hand.....

COME ON, THURSDAY!!!!!

Randall- the font for NASCAR is called Eurostile. It makes for great numbers.
BTW- may I request #37? :D

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New pads installed....fluids checked.....cash in wallet......key in hand.....

COME ON, THURSDAY!!!!!

Randall- the font for NASCAR is called Eurostile. It makes for great numbers.
BTW- may I request #37? :D

Kevan,

I wish you would have informed me about this earlier. Sam has the numbers done already. This year I decided to go with a Palatino Linotype font for the numbers, very discrete, yet stylish.:rolaugh:

#37 is already put aside for you. See you Thursday.

Last edited:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevan,

I wish you would have informed me about this earlier. Sam has the numbers done already. This year I decided to go with a Palatino Linotype font for the numbers, very discrete, yet stylish.:rolaugh:

#37 is already put aside for you. See you Thursday.
Thanks Randall!
I just found out about the font a couple of nights ago.
Now we know for future events. :)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it Thursday evening yet?! This year "The Beast" rides!!

track_21.JPG

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet we even get numbers. What number will I be? Come on Thursday night. I will be wrapping the car up to night, I just got to do the front brakes, got the pads from JonB yesterday.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if you are not running your car at BeaveRun on Friday, please come out and join us for the day. Our professional drivers will be giving rides in the race Vipers for a small donation to the American Cancer Society.

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I won't be able to make it to ****** Run, but I will be at Seven Springs.
I have to work Friday.

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday 1:30 PM meet at the hotel's front entrance for the covered bridge tour. It should last about 4 hours, then dinner afterward in the hotel for anyone interested. No reservations necessary, but let me know you're coming so we don't leave without you (although you may be able to follow us by sound alone!)

Sunday 9:15 AM We will meet at the hotel front entrance again for Kentuck Knob and FallingWater house tours. We have tickets for Kentuck Knob at 10:00 and FallingWater for 11:30. Kentuck Knob is a 45 minute tour, and FallingWater is 2 hours. If you haven't already contacted me about tickets, PLEASE CALL ASAP - I am not sure I can still get you added to the same tour group!

We hit the road at lunchtime on Thursday, so if there are any other questions, please call me on my cell at 610-506-6470.

Diane

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SEE YA THERE....Have a safe trip, take towels just in case